Ticket selling rating logic

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    CaptainZhang

I think there is a bug of the rating of ticket selling. When I sell tickets in Ruhrgebiet, it can drop to 50% when there are no complaints. I've never get such a low rating.

In the vanilla Ruhrgebiet there will be a lot of passengers buying Tagskarte, which is 7.10 euro. And most of the time they will pay the exact price with coins and I don't need to give changes.

I assume that the BCS system can't recognize this non-change situation. I don't need to give changes but the system thinks that I forget to give changes, which may cause a drop of the rating.

Please have a look. Thanks.

• Hey!

The BCS just takes the ticket rating from Omsi.

The ticket rating is calculated by Omsi. And yes! When you dont give any changes, even if you dont have to because they give you the right price, Omsi says: hey they give no change so the ticket rating drops a few %.

I think BCS can’t do anything about this problem. This will sadly never get fixed because the Omsi main game, will never get an update anymore.

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert
  • Well, I found more or less a solution for the ticket selling difficulties. This was also reported on other forums. If you change ticket prizes within the OMSI ticket packs to unrounded figures like €1.68 or €8.92, passengers tend to pay this with rounded figures like €1.70 or €9.00. In this case, you will be able to give more change in the ticket selling process. I've confirmed this with shortkey ticket selling in OMSI.

Unfortunately, this solution comes with a few limitations. Of course, you must have small money like €0,01, €0,05, etc in your Money pack. Using a single Money and Ticket pack for all maps could help here. However, after some updates of BCS or steam, the global cfg files are overwritten and you would need to change it again. Also, not all buses work have the same money types, so shortkeys ticket selling is in those cases the only option.

I saw a few passengers still paying the specific prizes (€1.68) and found out that it could happen in some specific maps or buses. But it will at least increase scores on ticket selling to around 80%-90% instead of 40%-50%. You could definitely give it a try and share your thoughts.

• As MrBeans said, it mostly caused by lack of banknotes and coins. Ruhrgebiet have only a few options, so passenger are giving you the exact price very often, that's why the ticket selling goes down. But there is solution.
    I will just quote myself from some old topic.

• i had no ticket sells and bbs gave me 40% ticket sell rate 🤡

Again, it was already said here in the topic. BBS just getting information from OMSI. So if you have in your OMSI profile rating 40% for ticket selling althrough you didn't sell them, you will get the same rating in BBS. It's all about data from OMSI.

BBS/CSS/AOD cannot itself garder data during driving. All what you get in BBS is what OMSI send (through OMSI plugins into BBS).