Beiträge von CaptainZhang

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hi [PeDePe] Jan B.

I was the one who created this event (idk if it matters). I got 3 managers (including me) and i asked one with premium. He said there was nothing wrong.

One driver rent a bus successfully by himself with the right (he doesn't have premium).

This happened yesterday. The event started from 14:00 UTC+1, Rheinhausen by 天津公交.

Edit: I just tried to reproduce this problem and it seems to be a bug of logic:

I started events without touching the Buy/Rent a bus in BCS. The control center can show the rent page in the right way.

But after i checked the second-hand buses in BCS without visiting the buy/rent page again (i always do this recently), the control center seems to be stuck on the second-hand.

It's like CCS will only read the most recent market page i choose in BCS but it will not bypass the second-hand market..

BCS sometimes gives a wrong collision setting to OMSI.

I always set ALL collisions to OFF but BCS sometimes enables it for no reason.

It enables collisions to AI cars and pedestrians.

And there's a strange point that when the bus is stopped and I check the setting, it is right with collisions off. But when the bus is moving, the collision is ON in the setting menu and I can't disable it in the setting.

I turn them off and close the window and then recheck the setting, it is ON again.

[PeDePe] Stefan

I checked the .ttl file. There should be 2 tours at 14:04 which depart from both directions. But there is only one in your screenshot? Is it taken by others or something?

I checked at about 15:20 and only saw one tour at 15:35.

Now there should be 2 tours at 5:34 and 5:35 from both directions in 027/03 and 027/04. But they are not shown in the shifts.

The singleplayer mode showed the 2 tours above at 5:34 & 5:35.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought only the size of the map and the number of lines would affect the price.

the more companies have this map bought, the higher will be price of the concession.

I've never thought about the "popularity" problem. Now it makes sense when Hamburg line 20 came out, the price of Hafencity dropped a lot.

And after reading your explanation I think the price is acceptable.

But, since the price is partly affected by popularity, is it possible to have a statistic in BCS to show how much the map itself is and the popularity & price changes according to months?

• Name of the Company: 天津公交
    • Company languages: Chinese, English (and some members from Germany)
    • Company owners: CaptainZhang
    • Payroll: 25%
    • Repair share: 75%

We are a company from China but we would like to go worldwide! We welcome every driver no matter where you are from. Now the company is using Germany time (UTC+1). I can't speak German. So it would be great if you can speak English or even Chinese.

We usually offer German maps, German and Chinese buses. Your requests for maps will be considered firstly. To new buses, we are currently renting some according to your requests, and when the rental bus reaches 800km, it'll be bought. We don't accept private buses at the moment.

Buses we have (till 09.07.2023): A lot of modern and classic buses. Check the picture below

Maps: We change them every month according to requests so you'd better check it in BCS by yourself. But a Chinese map called Jin He Shi will stay here all the time.

All the changes for buses and maps will be posted in our discord channel.

Our Discord channel: Check the description in BBS

Thanks for reading and we will be happy to see you there!

Dateien

• 1.png

(1,59 MB, 5 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • 2.png

(1,46 MB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • 4.png

(1,49 MB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • 8.png

(1,54 MB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

I think there is a bug of the rating of ticket selling. When I sell tickets in Ruhrgebiet, it can drop to 50% when there are no complaints. I've never get such a low rating.

In the vanilla Ruhrgebiet there will be a lot of passengers buying Tagskarte, which is 7.10 euro. And most of the time they will pay the exact price with coins and I don't need to give changes.

I assume that the BCS system can't recognize this non-change situation. I don't need to give changes but the system thinks that I forget to give changes, which may cause a drop of the rating.

Please have a look. Thanks.

Yeah it's really good for vehicle management and we can use it to see which bus is more popular among the players and decide which one to buy.

But i think the returning and re-renting procedure is a bit inconvenient if i still use that bus. Also the distance is cleared but we want to make it as a target to see whether we want to buy the bus.

CaptainZhang, Unfortunately, this is not reproducible for us. Does anyone from your circle of acquaintances in China have the possibility to test the access via a VPN? It is possible that there really is a geo-lock that we cannot influence.

yeah the Germany side seems to be ok.

but i still can't go to the company premises with a VPN, which is even available for me to go to youtube.

i'm still asking other chinese players to have a test with VPN. but it may be not helpful.

could there be a way to move our company's data to another IP address?

Mar 13rd

our company premises seem to be working today

recently i have no connection to 3D company premises. but it seems that it only happens to my own company. i checked other companies and i can enter the premises easily

i asked other players and it seems not to be my firewall problem

my company is 天津公交 . it's public

edit: my friends in Germany can enter the 3D premises. but in China it seems to be not available. i can check all the data and operate my company, just can't get in the 3D premises. this happened since Tuesday or Wednesday.

edit again: now it seems like my chinese players can't get in my chinese company, but the other companies are ok

tried with start-admin.bat

the log is from OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\UE4\Multiplayer

port.txt in that folder is showing 50158

Dateien

• test.txt

(1,55 kB, 61 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(117 Byte, 58 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Let's now have an update for the specific map. When the HOF file has the same name etc. BCS cannot copy it to the directory because there is already a file with that name and BCS cannot overrite.

But the hof file names are totally different.

Just like Grand Paris Moulon. For the vanilla in GPM C2 there are 3 hofs and the problem occurs. BCS can easily select the first one (transdev GB) even though i have select the right one.

Now i've copied the global one from the addons folder to make all lines shown in one file. But i copied two, which are the global BUSE and GB for different matrix controllers. I'm sure i've selected the right one but BCS will always load BUSE because it is the first. I always have to move the other hofs to just let a specific one work.

You can check those hofs. Their file names and the [name] in them are totally different, which means they shouldn't be recognized by mistake according to the names.

And actually, even though the hof names are the same, BCS can read them and copy them.

I have one map which updates but has the same hof name for different versions. BCS can copy the old one and overwrite the new one if i haven't overwrite all the old ones manually. (maybe it's because the old one is in the first row the bus folders, like the names starting with A or B or ..., so BCS recognize it first)(this happens when i don't change the recommended hof before starting, and the new hof has been in the selected bus's folder)

Maybe you can try this in Ruhrgebiet, Wuppertal or something. some DLC buses contain the old hofs. when selecting the RUHR_solaris or WSW_c2, when i use the recommended hof, it could be overwritten by an old one from other folders

Hi Zhang, loading problems could also appear in case of connection or cache problems with your system. Did you check your internet connection, or cleaning your cache, in advance?

we are doing this in China so we can always have a bad connection to a foreign server, which is hardly adjustable.

i guess that it is just too slow to download those timetable files while i should stay connected with everybody.

it can take us minutes to load the timetables while everybody is waiting for tours.so i think a preparation of data could be better.

i don't think cache can be a problem. my computer has a good hardware and can run things fast.

in some situations BBS can always read wrong hof. for example, the hof file can always be wrong when i want to drive in grand paris moulon. although the hof names are different and i've selected the right one in BBS, BBS seems always to read the first one and in OMSI the hof will be wrong.

sometimes it can be totally wrong. i have selected the right hof (no other files with similar names) but in the game it could be the very first hof in the bus' folder.

and BBS can read and buy AI buses. they are not shown in OMSI but in BBS. it could be wrong when buying new buses, although you can find which is the AI according to the order in the vehicles directory

in every last week of the year, the dispositon's calendar (personal view) will jump back to last year. now when entering for the first time today, it shows 2021

but this year, the calendar for this week (from 25th to 31st) is totally missing in both personal view and company view. we can't check what tours have been taken now.

please fix this

merry christmas and happy new year

i've reported this bug through F1 before and this seemed to be promised to be fixed in EA update 5.(maybe this wasn't understood properly?)

but this bus has blocked the exit again.in this picture it is saturday midnight,it has blocked here the whole friday and is still showing the shift in thursday

it made my punctuality dead and ruined my game file.

hello

some company may have bought the bus after they made some mods for it (e.g. capacity),which can make the price more expensive.

so if you have the original files,they are the the original price.

all prices for brand new buses is calculated according to the buyer's local files.

so there's a difference between you and them.they think the price they set is appropriate with their mods on while others don't have it.

I'm just curious... How you cannot be prepared for something, which doesn't have any requirements, if I don't count the time?

well,actually not me.it's my friends.someone missed the premium release event in May because of their study and work...also don't have time to check the message every day:(

btw,i'm just looking forward to the next one but i can't guess the next theme.i've met the theme of summer,winter,christmas,easter.....

it's interesting to get the bonus.but guessing the date for the next is hard...