Note to our OMSI addons
Upcoming time change from CET / winter time to daylight saving time.
The clock will be set forward to 03:00 on the night from Saturday to Sunday, 26.03.2023 at 02:00. So the night is one hour shorter.
Tours scheduled between 02:00 and 03:00 cannot be guaranteed to run due to the time change.
- New multiplayer maps: Grundorf Plus BR - RKC, Woltersdorf_2016, Montevideo Ficticio V2.5, Habana Oeste, Ribeiro de Abreu V5, Landkreis Lahnau V3, Neunkirch, Landkreis Unterhölz V2, Landkreis Stein, Délpest 5.2, Lincolnshire, Avelia V3, Borsodi régió, Demircity 3.8, Demircity 2, Sao Miguel City (World Coordinates), SP-EXTREMO PARELHEIROS (World Coordinates), HCM, Pruszkow, Berlins berühmte 100 V.1, Wiesental
- Several bug fixes
- Preferred vehicle groups can now also be set for each timetable in the extended timetable mode. This will then be taken into account in the shift schedule for all shifts that have not yet been assigned a preferred vehicle group
- When automatically assigning bus drivers, the working time of the last 7 days is now taken into account
- Buses now use petrol stations/wash stations in close proximity for refuelling and washing in order to avoid unnecessary journeys across the whole company…
In this update we have implemented some of your most requested features! We have also fixed many reported bugs.
- Size of the premises doubled
- 5 new bus access roads added to the site to avoid traffic jams
- Tasks (washing, refuelling, etc.) can now be ordered at the same time, even if no staff or items are available, and will be processed automatically afterwards
- Brazilian currency added
- Many new features in the shift plan
- A desired vehicle group can now…
With this update, a bug has been fixed that caused tours in the single player to not be compensated correctly in some cases. Affected players will receive compensation later today. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused!
With this update, the next premium feature that won the survey has been implemented: You can now open a statistic for the buses in which you can see how much income and expenses the bus had in the last 30 or 90 days and which tours were driven with this bus. Please note that the expenses will only be assigned to the buses as of today and the corresponding numbers in the statistics will therefore only become meaningful over time.
In addition, a bug has been fixed that prevented some tours from…
- Autosave setting: the interval for automatic saving can now be self-determined or optionally completely deactivated.
- Employees can be sent on holiday so that they can recover completely
- In the financial overview there is now the possibility to show all investments (until now only current expenses were shown)
- Norwegian Krone added as currency
- Employees become a bit more unfriendly when they are too much stressed
- Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't load and the…
- 10 new bus models added
- China and Hong Kong added as region
- When researching, the buses that match the region of the depot are now unlocked first
- Christmas decoration added
- Fixed bug which caused the loading screen to not disappear
- Fixed bug which caused buses to stop several times when entering the paint shop
In this update we mainly focused on performance improvements, so you can expect significantly more FPS especially in the later gameplay.
- Performance improvements when you have many buses/employees
- Performance improvements when many buses start a shift at the same time
- Performance improvements if you have many buses on the yard at the same time
- Loading time optimised (especially noticeable in game states with many lines)
- Wayfinding of employees and buses optimised
In this update we have improved the route planning on the map, so that now more roads can be used.
- Missing bus roads added
- Ferry routes can now be used and thus islands can also be built on
- Barriers (e.g. bollards), which are open for buses, can now be passed
- One-way streets that are open for buses can now be used
- Fixed the bug that routing did not work on a big part of the map
- Streetcar, Tram and Subway routes are now reliably displayed as rail instead of road
We have just released Update 22.214.171.124. We received a lot of suggestions, wishes and bug reports, thank you very much! Please understand that it may take a while to process them.
- Passenger numbers in large cities optimised (with existing savegames, it can take an ingame day until this shows up)
- Willingness to use public transport starts with a lower value in larger cities, so that there is more time to unlock and expand larger buses at the beginning
- Subsidies increased…
- Fixed bug that multiple buses parked on one parking space
- Fixed a bug that buses could never reach their parking spot
- Fixed bug that buses got stuck on the way to the garage / gas station / car wash
- Fixed bug that buses got stuck in the fence
- Fixed bug that buses have blocked each other
- Fixed bug with articulated buses that sometimes the joint was rigid or sunk into the ground
- Fixed a bug that you could not zoom in on the map anymore
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases the map…
- Fixed a bug where buses would incorrectly show that they were in a shift and could no longer be used
- Fixed a bug where the game would freeze when starting a new game if the Microsoft Media Feature Pack was missing
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases you had to press Escape when starting the game to get to the main menu
- Fixed a bug that the line color could not be changed
- Added missing translations
- Text in the service center dialogs enlarged
- Inactive lines can now be hidden permanently…
City Bus Manager: Discount for BCS players!
The time has finally come: On November 10, 2022, City Bus Manager will be released on Steam in Early Access! As a thank you, our BCS players will receive an 11% discount (24.91€ instead of 27.99€) and 1 month of BCS Premium for free!
The offer is only valid for BBS players and can be redeemed from release in the BBS main menu. Those who already have BBS Premium can either give away their free month or extend their existing BBS Premium licence by one month.
- Used car market introduced in multiplayer: Buses can now be sold to other multiplayer companies (Premium)
- Performance improved when generating multiplayer shift schedules
- New multiplayer maps: Eberlinsee/Schoenau, Bogorodsk 2022 v2.0, Lisboa 737, Anos 90 Ficticio V2, CMTC V3, Serra Velha, BrooksIslands, Baixada Fluminense 3.0, Moscow Eastern 2022, mossilva-BOLSAOIV
On October 28 the City Bus Manager Release Event starts in singleplayer & multiplayer!
- Regular events in the Singleplayer (Premium) (the first Singleplayer event starts on Sunday)
- 10% more remuneration for Premium players now also in Singleplayer
- Reset of the BCS driver file (Premium) (only possible 1x within 45 days)
- From now on, only the votes of Premium players will count in the voting for future Premium features
- Notification to the company when an employee resets his multiplayer career
- Various bug fixes
- Community Control Center Week announcement
- New multiplayer map: PKM 5.0 Lite 2020 Early Bird Edition
- Several bug fixes
- Performance improvements when loading and dispatching tours (also in the Control Center Simulator)
- New multiplayer maps: Westcountry 3 v3.02, Saratoga County, Grundorf 171-175, Grundorf V2.2 Erweitert by Jokerbus, Cidade Verde, Liestal, Linie 607 Von Potsdam um den Schwielowsee, Projekt_Friedrichshagen_7
- Several bug fixes
- Dark Mode (optional) [Premium]
- Filters for lines and circulations when selecting a spontaneous tour (Multiplayer) [Premium]
- New multiplayer maps: Haren (semi-real), Nysa, Finken, Schulzendorf, Frankfurt_Oder_2018, Goldbeck
- Several bug fixes
- LPs can now be transferred to a company without a required permission
- Company owners added subsequently can be removed again after one year
- It is now possible to write a message to an employee directly from the staff overview
- New multiplayer maps: Düsseldorf, Augustow, Essen, Gainsborough Phase 3
- Several bug fixes
Thank you very much for your feedback! With this update we have fixed a few more bugs that were reported by you. We hope you continue to enjoy the new features and the event!