The company rating in the Bus Company Simulator is very complex and is made up of many different factors. The most important of these (82%) are shown in-game on the company's statistics page. The remaining 18% of the rating results from comparative values across all companies. This compares how things are going in the companies in general and in what way the achieved results were reached. Since all this is put in relation to each other, it can happen that companies lose a few percent when other companies have improved.
We do not go into detail about what data is included in this comparison in order to ensure that companies that want to have a high rating make an effort in all areas of company management and also in dealing with the employees and do not only focus on the factors that improve the rating.
What can be the reasons for a sudden drop in the company rating?
1. As explained above, it can happen that the rating decreases while the performance remains the same, when other companies have increased. The reason for this is that the rating should never exceed 100% and is therefore scaled.
2. Only the last 30 days are taken into account for the rating. Therefore, it can happen that very positive performances, which have raised the rating in the last 30 days, are suddenly no longer taken into account as soon as these are longer than 30 days ago.