Collisions

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi Gary,

This is not possible yet, and I don't think it is necessary. Drivers must be able to change those settings themselves, to control their in-game experience. Moreover, I'm not sure if it is possible to implement this option into BBS. Players can still adjust the settings themselves, after starting a new trip in a BBS company.

If you have an agreement with any of your drivers to turn it off, but one does not, you can also kick them out of the company. The problem could also be solved this way.

Best regards, mrbeans

• At overall, I don't think this is really necessary. As a company owner, it's always better for my company to earn more money, than earn less. Don't forget that with collisions you earn 130% of money per shift, without collisions it's only 100%.

Yes, some buses are broken sometimes, but to be honest, it's mostly in my company around 3000-5000€ per month. These money I spent on repairs. But with overall income 200-300 000 per month, it's really nothing. I earn 10 times more with collisions than what I spend monthly on repairs.

Also don't forget, that drivers can leave your company, because if you forcing someone to lose 30% bonus per shift, they can be annoyed and decide to leave.

I'm driving with collisions permanently and if I should lose 1000-2000€ per hour drive, I would be annoyed too. Sometimes I break blinkers, but that's only 15€ per repair...

If someone from your employees permanently breaking buses, it's always better to kick them, than restrict all your employees. It's highly possible that this person leave your company, if you turn off collisions for everyone.

There could be something like "recommended" settings, but I don't think it's good idea to let owners decide how players should drive.

What I don't understand is why you don't want to set higher repair share for damages? If your company pay too much money for repairs, you can justadjust the repair share, so the players will pay more for repairs. Problem solved, isn't that easy?

• Good Evening,

That´s not right. Because ist must be able to change this.

At every Time we can change Rights by our People and when they don´t wanna hear so we must change this too.

We can change so many as an Company Ownewr, why this not also.

Please PeDePe look is this posible.

• Again, I'm asking you why you don't increase repair share to 100%? If you pay too much for repairs, you can adjust repair share to 100%. This means all money for repair will pay your employee. Company will pay nothing for repairs.