Run Omsi with locale emulator

• So I have a problem with Omsi that it doesn't load maps with German characters unless I run it through a German locale emulator. That's all well and good (not really though). However when starting Omsi through BCS it start without the locale emulator.

So my question is whether there is a way to start Omsi through BCS with locale emulator.

• So I have a problem with Omsi that it doesn't load maps with German characters unless I run it through a German locale emulator. That's all well and good (not really though). However when starting Omsi through BCS it start without the locale emulator.

So my question is whether there is a way to start Omsi through BCS with locale emulator.

hello!i'm a chinese player and i also have this problem.so i have set my non-unicode language to german.i've reported something similar here:

non unicode language transformer (Locale Emulator) support

it seems that they don't know what it is so it may take a long time.

we have a possible solution on our chinese forum.but it seems not to be available with BBS because when BBS triggers omsi,it will not trigger locale emulator.my friends said that it may be possible to close omsi that BBS started and then start omsi again with locale emulator.

• Good morning and thank you for your ticket.

Currently BCS launches the OMSI 2.exe with set parameters and as far as I know there‘s no function to include emulators.

Due to there‘s no support we can do here I‘ll move this post to our feedback section - our developers will see what they can do.

Have a nice day.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• hello!i'm a chinese player and i also have this problem.so i have set my non-unicode language to german.i've reported something similar here:

non unicode language transformer (Locale Emulator) support

it seems that they don't know what it is so it may take a long time.

we have a possible solution on our chinese forum.but it seems not to be available with BBS because when BBS triggers omsi,it will not trigger locale emulator.my friends said that it may be possible to close omsi that BBS started and then start omsi again with locale emulator.

I do have my non-unicode language set to German but that doesn't help, In fact I've had it set to German from when I was trying to fix it when the issue first popped up for me in February. and never changed it back.

• I do have my non-unicode language set to German but that doesn't help, In fact I've had it set to German from when I was trying to fix it when the issue first popped up for me in February. and never changed it back.

do you have any logfile related to this?i've been using the German non-unicode for 3 years and till now each German file can be read correctly,except the ones i don't have

one more thing,you need to check those files with German letters to see if they are broken.in some cases,if you do something to those files in a wrong language,they will show the wrong symbol forever,and can not be read correctly

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt.