Beiträge von a delusion

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hi!

I haven't played this god forsaken game for 3 days and this is what I come back to.

Yes Omsi is in that folder. I made sure. 3 times.

The same thing happens with OmniNavigation.

I have not modified the game except for fixing a couple of fonts I made myself and changing the MAN NL NG Vmatrix script to use said fonts.

I tried restarting BBS, reinstalling BBS, restarting my laptop and it still does the same thing.

I swear to god this game sometimes makes me wanna kick infants across a mine filed for sport.

Sorry if I come across as agitated, that's because I am.

Inb4 I tried verifying game files. It still does the same thing.

Update:

I finally decided to do a much needed Windows reinstall, and it's working again. No idea why since reinstalling the game itself didn't work.

Anyway at least it works.

Hello @a delusion,

Thanks again for your ticket. In your OMSI logfile when loading Städtedreieck you can see that in line 73 there‘s an error with the „ä“ as mentioned by you.

We‘ll change a query which should fix this problem with the next update.

Hi Sebastian, I can't thank you enough.

Hope there will be no problems after that.

Here's the fix that worked for me:

reinstalling windows.

Windows 10 1903 and 1909 are the worst versions I have seen.

So just like the the title says, when I choose a trip on Städtedreieck21 in BBS, OMSI sets the map as Aachen. And when I change the map to Städtedreieck21 BBS says that I can't change the map and closes OMSI.

Any solutions?

Edit: here's the log

hello!i'm a chinese player and i also have this problem.so i have set my non-unicode language to german.i've reported something similar here:

non unicode language transformer (Locale Emulator) support

it seems that they don't know what it is so it may take a long time.

we have a possible solution on our chinese forum.but it seems not to be available with BBS because when BBS triggers omsi,it will not trigger locale emulator.my friends said that it may be possible to close omsi that BBS started and then start omsi again with locale emulator.

I do have my non-unicode language set to German but that doesn't help, In fact I've had it set to German from when I was trying to fix it when the issue first popped up for me in February. and never changed it back.

So I have a problem with Omsi that it doesn't load maps with German characters unless I run it through a German locale emulator. That's all well and good (not really though). However when starting Omsi through BCS it start without the locale emulator.

So my question is whether there is a way to start Omsi through BCS with locale emulator.