OMSI 2 Won't Load At all With OmniNavigaton

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • My recently reinstalled OMSI 2 installation will not let me open OMSI 2 but loads the Selection Page for If I want to start OMSI 2 or OmniNavigation and when selecting OMSI 2 it closes that windows for a few seconds then reopens like nothing happened kind of thing. But when I select OmniNavigation, it loads OmniNavigation. So in short my OMSI 2 won't run at all on a system that previously worked fine with OmniNavigation and also it will not load OmniNavigation at all when I am Offline even though its set for offline mode.

Please if anyone knows what my issue is please let me know.

Cheers.

• Hello,

Programs, both Omsi Navigation, BBS and Omsi must be run in Admin Mode. But the Admin Mode must be permanently entered in the icon of each programme.

Have you taken this into account?

Ah yes I have but its actually Steam thats doing it so i'm not sure if its something i've done or something else. Even when I remove OmniNavigation it will just boot loop and just won't start OMSI otherwise.

• Hello Jimmy Turtle,

Thank you very much for your ticket.

The error occurs since you reinstalled OMSI 2, did I get this right? Did you take a look in your OMSI logfile if some files are missing ([...]\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\logfile.txt)?

For sufficient help we ask you to provide this file in our forums.

Did you try to boot OMSI 2 via the OMSI 2.exe from the directory? If not please try this.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hi Sebastian, I can't even find my logfile.txt in my install at all and yes i've tried to boot the game in the directory but still the same boot looping if I remove OmniNavigation and the Menu that loops if I try and start OMSI but OmniNavigation starts fine. In steam I did a verifcation of my files and couldn't find anything wrong so I don't know whats happening.

• Hello Jimmy Turtle,

So just to be sure:

When trying to start OMSI via the .exe or Steam the loop starts. When you uninstall OmniNavigation everything works fine?

That sounds like an error with the launcher which gets implemented in Steam for choosing the boot options (as shown on your first post).

This launcher is operated by Steam and is not influenced by PeDePe - I suggest you to contact Steam support.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Ah no annoyingly, when OmniNavigation is removed I only get the Steam is Launching OMSI 2 and it keeps going and going with that. And Steam have been as helpful as are doorknob to a child who can't reach it so its fun. Haven't been able to play OMSI in months and its getting on my nerves...

• Hey Jimmy Turtle,

Thank you very much for your reply. I suggest you to do the following things:

• Backup your OMSI 2 folder
    • Uninstall the game and delete the original one (not backup) from the steam directory
    • Reinstall it and all AddOns

If this works you can copy the maps, buses, objecty and splines to the "new folder".

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Guten Abend

Was ich hier rauslese ist das sie im Offline Modus sind steam als auch BBS /LSS Müssen für die Ausführung Online Sein Damit die DLC sich mit dem Server verbinden können wo BBS/LSS/AOD laufen

• [PeDePe] Sebastian G.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert