Beiträge von Jimmy Turtle

Ah no annoyingly, when OmniNavigation is removed I only get the Steam is Launching OMSI 2 and it keeps going and going with that. And Steam have been as helpful as are doorknob to a child who can't reach it so its fun. Haven't been able to play OMSI in months and its getting on my nerves...

Hi Sebastian, I can't even find my logfile.txt in my install at all and yes i've tried to boot the game in the directory but still the same boot looping if I remove OmniNavigation and the Menu that loops if I try and start OMSI but OmniNavigation starts fine. In steam I did a verifcation of my files and couldn't find anything wrong so I don't know whats happening.

Hello,

Programs, both Omsi Navigation, BBS and Omsi must be run in Admin Mode. But the Admin Mode must be permanently entered in the icon of each programme.

Have you taken this into account?

Ah yes I have but its actually Steam thats doing it so i'm not sure if its something i've done or something else. Even when I remove OmniNavigation it will just boot loop and just won't start OMSI otherwise.

My recently reinstalled OMSI 2 installation will not let me open OMSI 2 but loads the Selection Page for If I want to start OMSI 2 or OmniNavigation and when selecting OMSI 2 it closes that windows for a few seconds then reopens like nothing happened kind of thing. But when I select OmniNavigation, it loads OmniNavigation. So in short my OMSI 2 won't run at all on a system that previously worked fine with OmniNavigation and also it will not load OmniNavigation at all when I am Offline even though its set for offline mode.

Please if anyone knows what my issue is please let me know.

Cheers.