AOD multiplayer / BCS

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hey, short question:

Some time ago I bought OMNI Navigation. Later I bought Bus Company Simulator on Steam. Now I installed AOD because I wanted to use it in the game. Is multiplayer AOD exactly the same as Bus Company Simulator? If so, why does the AOD not detect purchased BCS on steam and show purchase options? Omninav AOD detects, but BCS does not ...

• Hello,

BCS is a further development of the AOD. It contains a 3D depot and simulates more profound, continues to receive updates. It is simply better. If you had to choose between the two, I would recommend the BCS. The BBS include Omninavigation when you bought it.

What do you mean with the Purchase Option?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Daniel F.

• I thought that the BCS that I bought on steam is the same as AOD multiplayer and it will detect my purchase BCS. I thought too that only need to buy a single player to use HUD in game.

So these projects are not related? If I have bought BCS but would like to use AOD with all the functions I have to buy both? Single + multi?

• Short form: YES

Explanation: In the BCS you get a HUB embedded in the single as well as in the multiplayer. In both you also get a Mini_Map.

But if you want to use the AOD anyway, you have to buy the Singel Player if you only want to play there without others. In a similar form it is also available in the BBS. If you want to play with other players, you have to buy the MUltiplayer in the AOD. If you want to buy both or use BCS.

Or did I misunderstand your question?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Daniel F.

• I'm sorry I'm new here and I just want to start playing with multiplayer

In conclusion:

1. BBS it's Der Busbetrieb-Simulator yep? It's the same what BCS on steam?

2. BCS includes ALL! AOD / BBS functionalities?

3 if you want to use the AOD anyway with all functionalities AOD i must buy again Single + multi, AOD not see my Steam puchase BCS?

4, AOD It's one time payment? There i see that i can buy more coins but there is no subscription on the use of multi? For example one years?

• Good evening CeBeS486 ,

1.That's right the BCS is the "Busbetriebs-Simulator" and you will just have to pay once.

There is a singleplay + multiplayer.

2.The BCS has nearly every functionality(or better) and newer functions + has a real 3D company area where you can see your colleges and is getting updates and is fully supported by us.

3.That's right you have to buy the single and multiplyer in seperate and when you want to have an company you have to pay monthly or pay for a lifetime license. And AOD does not exist on steam!

And was published years before BCS and both products have to be purchased seperate.

4.see 3.

No you have to pay for multi and single seperately.

For multi you have to pay monthly or pay for a lifetime license.

The problem is nearly nobody is playing AOD so you will not find colleges who will play with you.

So I would suggest to buy the BCS.

You have to pay once and can play single and multiplayer as much as you want.

You also can create an own company for that you just have to collect money in the multiplayer by joining other companys or you just drive for a company.

I hope I answered all your questions.

• Thanks

BCS I bought. Also OMNI. I got a few years ago crazy about bus simulators and currently without two I have all the official additions. I not checked BCS yet, I only got to the main menu. At the moment I'm focusing on professional mastering the game and getting to know new DLC maps before I dare to play in mode multiplayer. But from different sides I also found out about the AOD that intrigued me.

Thanks for the explanation, let me ask you out of pure curiosity how much it costs lifetime license AOD and what do you mean "The BCS has nearly every functionality" ?What does not he have?

• In BCS, there are no longer a few features that have caused problems in AOD. On the one hand because of problems in OMSI (in AOD, the bus was handed over exactly as the previous driver has left it - sometimes engine on, doors open) and on the other hand because of BugUsing or vandalism some users (if you were unlucky, your bus started at full throttle at the Start stop and crashed immediately).

Furthermore, you could enter the AOD Multiplayer almost every company immediately and be employees. Unfortunately, new players have always gone directly to large companies and generated revenue there. The new small businesses are therefore always in last place. This has been improved in BCS to give new businesses a chance as new players join BCS.

In addition, you always got a lot of starting capital as a driver at AOD. Some users have put the money into their own company, then applied for personal bankruptcy, taken new start-up capital, put back into the company, again applied for personal bankruptcy, get new start-up capital ... and so on.

BBS is much better than AOD, and can be played continuously without any additional fees. Buy once, always play.

AOD was the first economic add-on for OMSI, after which OmniNavigation was released. Later, BCS was created and has a little light version of OmniNavigation and not so many routing skills on the map.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -