Beiträge von CeBeS486

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

I launched the Neundorf map for the first time a few days ago. But I'm sure that the map Vienna 2005 / Line 24A was loaded automatically in July last year without the need to manually add. Something must have happened during this period...

I also noticed that OMNI starts when OMSI starts, but when the map is loaded I have to run OMNI again so that the map is displayed

Thanks

BCS I bought. Also OMNI. I got a few years ago crazy about bus simulators and currently without two I have all the official additions. I not checked BCS yet, I only got to the main menu. At the moment I'm focusing on professional mastering the game and getting to know new DLC maps before I dare to play in mode multiplayer. But from different sides I also found out about the AOD that intrigued me.

Thanks for the explanation, let me ask you out of pure curiosity how much it costs lifetime license AOD and what do you mean "The BCS has nearly every functionality" ?What does not he have?

I'm sorry I'm new here and I just want to start playing with multiplayer

In conclusion:

1. BBS it's Der Busbetrieb-Simulator yep? It's the same what BCS on steam?

2. BCS includes ALL! AOD / BBS functionalities?

3 if you want to use the AOD anyway with all functionalities AOD i must buy again Single + multi, AOD not see my Steam puchase BCS?

4, AOD It's one time payment? There i see that i can buy more coins but there is no subscription on the use of multi? For example one years?

I thought that the BCS that I bought on steam is the same as AOD multiplayer and it will detect my purchase BCS. I thought too that only need to buy a single player to use HUD in game.

So these projects are not related? If I have bought BCS but would like to use AOD with all the functions I have to buy both? Single + multi?

I bought the program a year ago and then it worked without any problems. All maps were loaded correctly. I installed the add-on yesterday City Bus 0305. Omni starts, but does not load the map Neuendorf . Today I checked on the Add-on Vienna and the same problem. Berlin and Gundorf work perfectly. Expres 01.06 also working. For example on Vienna i have message: "The map Vienna 2005 / Line 24A is not compatible". I can add a map manually, it is added correctly, but the same message. These maps have official support and worked for me a year ago perfectly. Does anyone know how solve this problem?

Reinstalling OMNI and running OMNI and game in administrator mode does not help

Hey, short question:

Some time ago I bought OMNI Navigation. Later I bought Bus Company Simulator on Steam. Now I installed AOD because I wanted to use it in the game. Is multiplayer AOD exactly the same as Bus Company Simulator? If so, why does the AOD not detect purchased BCS on steam and show purchase options? Omninav AOD detects, but BCS does not ...

Hey guys

I have a small question. I am a beginner and I hope that it will not be a problem for most professionals here ;)
    When I drive a bus I see that other players instead of the direction arrow have their own picture next to the nickname. How can I set my own picture next to my name so that others can see? I do not see this in the OMNINavigation settings?

Thanks