Option to start the game without preloaded bus

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Especially lately, I don't know why, but when I launch the game through BCS (multiplayer), my game ends up loading like this:

Even reinstalled the game completley (tried to mess with a lot of settings) - guess it's OMSI being the usual OMSI. However when I tested in singleplayer mode, I can load the exact time and same map if I just load the map and spawn the bus in later, then everythign is fine. I know in the past there have been strange periods like this also for me.

I would like to suggest an option to load the game without bus being pre-loaded and give instructions to the user the load the bus in manually to combat situations like this.

• In BCS, a bus is always selected from the terrain and loaded into OMSI as a savegame. However, you can still select the "Load map without buses" option on the OMSI start screen. Does this perhaps help?

The problem you are experiencing can perhaps be solved by looking in the log file. Have you ever looked there?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Hey, thanks for the response

In BCS, a bus is always selected from the terrain and loaded into OMSI as a savegame. However, you can still select the "Load map without buses" option on the OMSI start screen. Does this perhaps help?

Did not even think about that - might be an option if BCS does work with that.

The problem you are experiencing can perhaps be solved by looking in the log file. Have you ever looked there?

Thankly I did find the issue. There's some kind of conflict with BCS Winter weather mode and another addon I used.

• Hello GameBurrow

As I see it, I also had such problems privately with a user and found that it was due to Auxi weather. He had entered the weather for his town and then selected winter weather with BBS.

It may be the same for you.

Yep, If you have AUXI weather option enabled and select Winter weather in BCS, the issue occurs.

If you select Real Weather with BCS and let AUXI override it, it's all good, talked with with AUXI author and he's got no clue why this happens only with the BCS Winter weather option.

But overall, I think it would be a neat to have full option to spawn without a bus with instructions on which bus has to be selected (as BCS penalties if the player chooses wrong bus) as we've seen this issue in the past also for other reasons - fact is OMSI is getting older and older with it's fair share of issues.