Bus Company Simulator

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Does BCS support bus DLCs that have been modified? For example, I purchased the V3D Digibus Phantom bus DLC. I then downloaded the branding patch from the official Digibus website so that I could give the bus its proper name called, OPTARE.

However, I cannot drive this bus in BCS because I get a message saying that I do not have the bus installed or it has been modified.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

It is only possible for him to buy this modified bus, if he has this modification installed on his system himself.

The other way could be:

You ask him, if he can give you the rights to buy buses in the company (for a short while). Then you can buy this modified bus yourself.

In any case the company will pay, so you should discuss with the owner, whether you pay part or all of the purchase price by donation to the company.

• If you have bought a bus for your company and then modify it, it is possible that you will no longer be able to drive this existing bus.

You must then buy the modified version for your company.

(It doesn't mean that you have to buy the bus DLC again on Steam)

• If you have bought a bus for your company and then modify it, it is possible that you will no longer be able to drive this existing bus.

You must then buy the modified version for your company.

(It doesn't mean that you have to buy the bus DLC again on Steam)

Hi,..

I work for a bus company in BCS. It is not my company. He already bought the V3D Digibus for me but because I changed the branding to the original name, OPTARE, the Digibus is no longer available to me in the company.

How does the manager buy the new modified bus in the company?

• Hilfreichste Antwort

It is only possible for him to buy this modified bus, if he has this modification installed on his system himself.

The other way could be:

You ask him, if he can give you the rights to buy buses in the company (for a short while). Then you can buy this modified bus yourself.

In any case the company will pay, so you should discuss with the owner, whether you pay part or all of the purchase price by donation to the company.

• Excellent. Thanks very much for that answer. Now I completely understand what to do.