Beiträge von Stringbean

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Computer 'A' - OMSI + BCS

Computer 'B' - OMSI + BCS

Computer 'A'

With BCS is working fine, no problem. I am logged in to BCS.

Computer 'B'

If I want to play OMSI with BCS on this computer, BCS will ask me to log in. If I log in to BCS on computer 'B', what will happen to BCS on Computer 'A'?? Do I have to keep login in every time I switch computers? Will I have to keep resetting?

Hi, there are no multiple maps boosting. I load the map, example, Yorkshire 3.0 (DLC) and everything loads fine. I select my timetable and all is good with red line on Omni Nav. When I start to drive and arrive at first bus stop, the bus is underneath the bus stop icon, not on the top of it.

I tried default Spandau, Westcountry (Free Map Mod), and all the same with bus icon underneath the bus stop icons on Omni Nav.

I attach my recent log file.

UPDATE:

I just verified the OMSI game Files through Steam. Problem with bus underneath bus stop symbols in Omni Navigation still persist.

I have attached another logfile.txt and an image of my Omni Navigation showing my vehicles underneath the first bus stop symbol.

UPDATE:

Just did a tour in BCS on the same map (Yorkshire 3.0 (DLC), in multiplayer and the BCS mini map had no issues, so maybe just when using the separate OMNI Navigation.

Can you close this support thread please, the situation now seems to be solved.

Thanks.

EDIT: 17/06/2022

Can you mark this as 'Solved' please. I have everything working.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(21,01 kB, 115 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • logfile.txt

(28,15 kB, 100 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

My OMNI Navigation has started to act a bit strange. The red line is fine but the bus icon does not seem to sit on top of the bus stop symbol on the map. It travels underneath the bus stop symbol. I've tried two different maps now and the same thing. What could be causing this?

I have BCS installed on two gaming computers. On one of them, I cannot use BCS because BCS wants me to log in with my Profile details like email and password. I have no problem doing this but will the BCS on my other computer become deactivated if I do this? Will I have to go through the same procedure every time I switch computers?

BCS purchased directly from Pedepe, not from Steam. (If that makes any difference).

OMNI Navigation no longer shows me the red GPS line on any route when on Yorkshire 3.0 map DLC. BCS had an update this morning with dark mode, did that mess my Omni Navigation up? It was working fine yesterday but not this morning. I tried several routes on Yorkshire 3.0 map but no red line showing direction after selecting time table.

I even deleted Yorkshire map this morning from Steam and reinstalled, still OMNI Navigation will not display route. There are no added mods in Yorkshire and I am driving default Veiling Bus with correct HOF.

Just checked another map, London DLC and OMNI Navigation is showing red line destination so is working on that map but no longer working on Yorkshire 3.0.

EDIT: Seems to be ok now on Yorkshire. HOF file was different to what BCS used.

Hi Pedepe,

I'm a friend of Jimmy Dali. To save time, maybe I can give some more information.

He doesn't have the green check mark next to OMNI Navigation in BCS main home screen so he tried to register his purchase on your website. He entered his email he used when he made the purchase a long time ago. However, his product will not register and he still has the red X next to OMNI Navigation in BCS instead of the green check mark to show he already purchased the product. His OMNI Nav is activated but he cannot register it.

I should add that Jimmy purchased the product direct from you, not from Steam.

Three of us just paid for a monthly premium subscription. Is it possible we can all pick the same job at the same time so that we can see, and follow each other on the mini map?

Excellent. Thanks very much for that answer. Now I completely understand what to do.

If you have bought a bus for your company and then modify it, it is possible that you will no longer be able to drive this existing bus.

You must then buy the modified version for your company.

(It doesn't mean that you have to buy the bus DLC again on Steam)

Hi,..

I work for a bus company in BCS. It is not my company. He already bought the V3D Digibus for me but because I changed the branding to the original name, OPTARE, the Digibus is no longer available to me in the company.

How does the manager buy the new modified bus in the company?

Does BCS support bus DLCs that have been modified? For example, I purchased the V3D Digibus Phantom bus DLC. I then downloaded the branding patch from the official Digibus website so that I could give the bus its proper name called, OPTARE.

However, I cannot drive this bus in BCS because I get a message saying that I do not have the bus installed or it has been modified.

So is BCS still going to work without paying for the premium version? Can we still join bus companies and see each others buses on the mini map? How much is the subscription going to be?

As long as BCS continues to work as it does now then having the choice of going premium is fine but not if owners of BCS are locked out of what they already paid for!

Omni Navigation does not show the red line on the map after selecting route. when on Vienna line 24 route DLC. For some reason the red line shows in Omni Navigation if bus and route is selected within Bus Company Simulator and even shows on BCS own mini map but will not show on Omni Navigation when just playing Omsi.

Dateien

• log.txt

(51,19 kB, 187 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi,..

I'm having the same problem with Bad-Huglesdorf DLC when using Omni Navigation. Omni Navigation is broken and needs to be updated. It is not our installations. All other DLC maps work fine.

Ok, .. I just tried a route (318) Bad-Hugelsdorf from the beginning of the line at Sportflugplatz in BCS. The mini-map in BCS does not display the red route line from this point, same as in Omni Navigation. There are other bus routes in Bad-Huglesdorf that have red route line display errors in Omni navigation. and the mini-map in BCS. Route 307 loses the red route line after reaching Alte Muhle towards the end at Muhl, Markgraf-Berthold-Platz.

How do you access the product page that shows all your licenses for the products you purchased like AOD and Omni Navigation where you can do your own resets?? Has that all changed now?

I remember it used to be easy, just log into the forum, select the 'Support' tab at the top of the page then right click on your Username and you would be directed to a page that showed your purchased product and licenses. You could do your own reset with a 7 day gap between each reset. Why did you take that away from us? Now we have to come here and post for a reset then wait for someone to do it.

I don't need a reset myself but I wanted to help someone on the Steam forum and thought I'd re-check the procedure first but it's all changed. So how is it all done now?

For some strange reason, Omni-Navigation no longer opens automatically. Before, when opening Omsi-2 with BCS in Steam, the Omni-Nav app message would open asking to allow, I would accept and Omni-navigation would open automatically.

But since yesterday, Omni-Navigation no longer opens automatically. I still get the app message asking it to allow to open but then Omni-Nav just seems to close again. I have to re-open Omni-Nav once I am in the game.

This happens even if I choose to play Omsi2 without BCS as well.

Hi Wispy. I'm the other person on Steam who had the same problem as you. I found the answer in the 'Help' section here.

Simply click on the 'Support Centre' tab here at the top of the forum. Then simply click you Username in the top right-hand corner. This is where you can reset your installations for BCS, AOD, and Omni Navigation. Once reset, there is a time period of seven days before the next available rest becomes available.