Monthly ranking for users and bus companies

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi everyone!

As we all know, one of the things that definetly push solo players and Bus Companies to play BCS is also the will to climb up the global ranking and and gain more visibility and notoriety.

Personally, I love this!

But one thing that has always been kinda disappointing to me is how the ranking is structured. There are only ALL-TIME rankings.

I mean, having ALL-TIME rankings is ok, because it shows your progress since the beginning, but at the same time, it makes very difficult for newcomers to climb up the ranking.

That's why I think that adding MONTHLY rankings into the DLC would be great, It would give more encouragement to all devoted newcomers to get their slice of notoriety and satisfaction at the end of he month.

And to make it even funnier and satisfying, there could also be cups, medals or badges to win by players and Bus Companies that end up being on the podium at the end of the month.

What do you think about it? I hope you'll warmly welcome my idea and make it a real thing. Thanks for reading!

• Chris Campbell

Hat den Titel des Themas von „MONTLY RANKING FOR USERS ONLY AND BUS COMPANIES“ zu „MONTLY RANKING FOR USERS AND BUS COMPANIES“ geändert.
  • Sounds like an interesting idea. If I'm correct, the bus company ranking is already based on temporary results. For example, scores on activity are based on the number of completed trips within the last months?

Having such a type of calculation would help for the player rankings as well. For example, by determining the positions based on their recent gathered points, instead of an all-time score.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Vorschlag hinzugefügt
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat den Titel des Themas von „MONTLY RANKING FOR USERS AND BUS COMPANIES“ zu „Monthly ranking for users and bus companies“ geändert.