Beiträge von Chris Campbell

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hi Chris, though I think it sounds like a nice idea, personally I am not sure if it would work exactly as mentioned, based on a few reasons;

-First of all, I don't think there is sufficient output of traffic intensities for now. Of course those can be found in the ailist settings. But I think BBS must check those ailist files several times during a trip to let it work. And I'm not sure if it is possible to increase.

-Secondly, traffic volumes may differ for every player, depending on their own settings (those are typically based on the performance of their PC). This may result in unfair competition between players and companies with high-end and low-end PCs.

-Finally, I think your goal is already met by current settings. If your settings for traffic are higher, there are typically also more passengers at bus stops willing to take a ride. And more of them means (to certain extents) more income already, if I'm right.

Thank you for your consideration,

Hi everyone!

Before starting the post I would like to thank PeDePe's staff for developing BCS. It's a marvellous DLC that opens a huge door for the world of OMSI2. It finally adds a real purpose for actually playing the game, fun and immerivity.

Without further ado I would like to ask devs why there's no reward for playing with high intensity traffic. Is it a type of data that OMSI2 telemetry does not give?

If it'd be possible, I really would love to see a % bonus for playing with high traffic.

Early thanks for your reading

Hi everyone!

When I am late on my timetable, it's more convenient to skip bus stops to gain time rather than actually stop and get the passengers aboard. I don't think this is not actually simulative. Plus, this is also a way to avoid penalties for being late, which is part of bus driver's life.

I really would like to see penalties for skipping bus stops because it would be a lack of service on behalf of the passengers.

Hi everyone!

As we all know, one of the things that definetly push solo players and Bus Companies to play BCS is also the will to climb up the global ranking and and gain more visibility and notoriety.

Personally, I love this!

But one thing that has always been kinda disappointing to me is how the ranking is structured. There are only ALL-TIME rankings.

I mean, having ALL-TIME rankings is ok, because it shows your progress since the beginning, but at the same time, it makes very difficult for newcomers to climb up the ranking.

That's why I think that adding MONTHLY rankings into the DLC would be great, It would give more encouragement to all devoted newcomers to get their slice of notoriety and satisfaction at the end of he month.

And to make it even funnier and satisfying, there could also be cups, medals or badges to win by players and Bus Companies that end up being on the podium at the end of the month.

What do you think about it? I hope you'll warmly welcome my idea and make it a real thing. Thanks for reading!