BBS unusable with Logitech Driving force GT, the pedals acts like arrow keys, when i use

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    kaiseracd

Hi, BBS is unusable with Logitech Driving force GT, the pedals acts like arrow keys, when i use the accelerator this turn the internal camera to the next point of view, (to the right) and if i brake that turns camera to the previous point of view (to the left). So BBS is unusable, but OMSI 2 without BBS don't have this issue. The two logs is here: log.txt      logfile.txt. And if i unplug/re-plug the wheel, the issue disappear some second and returns.

• hi, I have find the solution for this issue, after testing lots of things.

The fix is in logitech's profiler, options menu, global parameters. I have unchecked "place dispositif on ID 1", or something like this. English is not my native language and logitech profiler is installed in french on my PC so i have to translate, but i just un-checked the case with ID 1 and now that's work really good.

In any case, thanks for trying to help me!

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert