Company bus spawns with wrong livery

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    iiBus
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    Sunset

Hello,

For over half a year now I have been trying to get a repaint spawning correctly in Bus Company Simulator multiplayer. I have selected the repaint in the management system and it is correct, yet in game it spawns with the completely wrong livery. This isn't my own issue, all users in the company with the livery installed (we selected it in the paint option in game somehow) also have the issue. It is extremely irritating and as much effort as I put into getting it to work, there is no success. The bus is the Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Gasket.

My logfile is attached, but as far as I can see I cannot find anything correlated to the issue.

Any support I would be grateful of,

Thanks

• Hello & thank you very much for your ticket.

In the OMSI logfile I can't see which repaint you're trying to load. I guess it contains "[" or "]" characters. These cannot be loaded via BCS.

Try renaming them in the vehicle's folder.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for the response. Thanks for confirming it is indeed the [ or ] characters - I had tried removing these and it did not work but I will give it a go again in case I had made an error.

Thank you, and I will get back to you.

Hello,

Unfortunately the livery still spawns incorrectly despite having removed any instances of [ and ]. I'm unsure as to what is causing this.

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von iiBus () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by iiBus into this post.