Beiträge von iiBus

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Thank you. The update itself is just a new route and some timetable revisions, however it has a separate directory to avoid contradiction. I will clarify this in future if necessary.

Hello,

It took me by surprise to see the popular GreatGrundorf2 LHT version was not present on Bus Company Simulator - only the main Great Grundorf 2 map for. Great Grundorf LHT is a conversion for UK vehicles.

The map is linked here: GSL GRT - Great Grundorf LHT (右軚版) (gsl-grt.netlify.app)- this is the original and official source from release many years ago.

Hopefully you will be able to implement this map to BCS. So many great opportunities can be provided for companies should it take place.

Clarification: LHT is Left Hand Travel, as in travel on the left side of the road.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks

I would add - I notice it was declined previously. May I ask for a detailed reason as to why, should this request also be declined? I don't know how the system works of course but, I don't see what makes this one different than anything else.

Very well appreciated.

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for the response. Thanks for confirming it is indeed the [ or ] characters - I had tried removing these and it did not work but I will give it a go again in case I had made an error.

Thank you, and I will get back to you.

Hello,

Unfortunately the livery still spawns incorrectly despite having removed any instances of [ and ]. I'm unsure as to what is causing this.

Thanks

Thanks for clarification. As one who lives in the UK I was not aware of these holidays, and thus didn't realise it'd be operating a Sunday service.

Hello,

May I ask why there seems to be a lack of normal Lincolnshire tours at this time of day (5:30pm) when there are still buses supposed to be running? Service doesn't end till around 7pm. Only the xline pack routes appear.

Hello,

For over half a year now I have been trying to get a repaint spawning correctly in Bus Company Simulator multiplayer. I have selected the repaint in the management system and it is correct, yet in game it spawns with the completely wrong livery. This isn't my own issue, all users in the company with the livery installed (we selected it in the paint option in game somehow) also have the issue. It is extremely irritating and as much effort as I put into getting it to work, there is no success. The bus is the Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Gasket.

My logfile is attached, but as far as I can see I cannot find anything correlated to the issue.

Any support I would be grateful of,

Thanks

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(28,48 kB, 73 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )