I bought the map and I can't get permission

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Good morning,

This is probably happening because of some technical reasons. Is it possible that the map has only daytime trips (and no tripa during the night hours), or that you have the maps lines on a blacklist?

Did you also check the 'mostre todas as viagens' option? Some additional tours are usually also available over there.

• jai fait un sujet car il a des grande ligne enlever que avant il etait dispo ces vraiment dommage car plien des menbre de lentreprise reclame ces grande ligne ces pour sa que cette carte et celebre peut etre leur demander de re metre les grande ligne et la elle tournera 24h sur 24h

• Hello to all

Yes, so I just checked the tours were available for me

and yes, it is true that the 1001 round was blocked because it was overlong, which is not compatible with our requirements, especially KM and time.

This limitation was introduced because Omsi2, as we know it, is not the most stable of programs. If you then have tours that run for 4 hours and more, it can unfortunately lead to Omsi2 crashing.

That is why a maximum of 131 min and a maximum of 66 km are allowed.

• [PeDePe] Kevin F.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert