Open a business in the game

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi there, I think your question is based on the BCS simulator, not on the CBM?

For BCS; I think you should confirm the start of a new company also in an additional menu, which opens later. I believe you will need the permits for finance, staff, and disposition tasks too. Otherwise you will simply not be able to manage most important things inside the company. Hope this helps you?

• Hello Izidoro ,

since this is about the BCS, I'll move your post to the right area.

As mrbeans04 wrote, in addition to rank 10 and €100,000, you also need the three advanced training courses in "Personnel", "Finance" and "Disposition". I just looked at your profile. You have already fulfilled these requirements.

What you're still missing:

You have to reach at least 70 levels in total in the "Maintenance" and "Repair" areas. You're currently at 57.

Another small tip:

When founding a company, you get one hall and the workshop for €100,000. For example, you do not yet have any buses or licenses for maps. Especially at the beginning it will also not be so easy to generate profit. It is therefore advisable to set up a company with a higher start-up capital.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -