BCS on Two Computers

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I have BCS installed on two gaming computers. On one of them, I cannot use BCS because BCS wants me to log in with my Profile details like email and password. I have no problem doing this but will the BCS on my other computer become deactivated if I do this? Will I have to go through the same procedure every time I switch computers?

BCS purchased directly from Pedepe, not from Steam. (If that makes any difference).

• Hello,

Thank you very much for your ticket. If you want to start using BCS you have to login first because you're on a new device.

Did you try what will happen...? I do not understand the issue correctly I guess :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Computer 'A' - OMSI + BCS

Computer 'B' - OMSI + BCS

Computer 'A'

With BCS is working fine, no problem. I am logged in to BCS.

Computer 'B'

If I want to play OMSI with BCS on this computer, BCS will ask me to log in. If I log in to BCS on computer 'B', what will happen to BCS on Computer 'A'?? Do I have to keep login in every time I switch computers? Will I have to keep resetting?

• Hello,

Thank you for being patient - I got input from our developers that you can use BCS on both PC but need to login each time you change the PC.

If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -