omni navigation register issue

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi Pedepe,

I'm a friend of Jimmy Dali. To save time, maybe I can give some more information.

He doesn't have the green check mark next to OMNI Navigation in BCS main home screen so he tried to register his purchase on your website. He entered his email he used when he made the purchase a long time ago. However, his product will not register and he still has the red X next to OMNI Navigation in BCS instead of the green check mark to show he already purchased the product. His OMNI Nav is activated but he cannot register it.

I should add that Jimmy purchased the product direct from you, not from Steam.

• Hello,

Thank you very much for the input - to get the green checkmark in BCS you do not have to register the product in our forums, You have to enter the settings in the game's main menu and enter the correct path on "OmniNavigation". When the path is correct and everything works the check mark appears :)

Does this help you?

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -