no server connection again

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.this is from my friend.he got no server connection when updating

he has added omsischnitstelle.exe to windows defender's list and has reinstalled it but it didn't work

now the situation is:

omsischnitstelle.exe added to windows defender's white list

completely reinstalled BBS,including deleting the folder

but still not working

• Hello,

Thank you very much for the ticket. You said that the omsiSchnittstelle.exe has been added to the Windows Defender's whitelist. Also the the firewall? Has the program been executed as administrator?

Can you consider completly reinstalling Java?

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• my friend told me he had done everything but it was still not working :(

this is a sudden incident.he hasn't update BBS for a long time before premium released.but others can update it,even a new comer.that's too weird

btw,may i know what's that 0.2MB pack that creates this annoying problem?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey,

my friend told me he had done everything but it was still not working :(

this is a sudden incident.he hasn't update BBS for a long time before premium released.but others can update it,even a new comer.that's too weird

Because this is so curious I cannot explain where it comes from. A full reinstall may help but this is out of our range. I'm sorry.

btw,may i know what's that 0.2MB pack that creates this annoying problem?

Just a small bug fix. According to this posts history this cannot be the trigger..?

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hey,

Because this is so curious I cannot explain where it comes from. A full reinstall may help but this is out of our range. I'm sorry.

Just a small bug fix. According to this posts history this cannot be the trigger..?

well,this little bug fix is always the problem. no matter how large the update is,when this problem occurs,it will always be this 0.2MB update.

and about the omsischnitstelle.exe, it is not deleted at first .only when it reaches this 0.2MB update the omsischnitstelle.exe is killed by windows defender....

and please check this thread: please update the data in steam

this is my idea about the update. the base version in steam is TOO old, it may take my friend a long time to reinstall to current version,only to find that the damn file is killed.then he needs to reinstall again.it may be good to update the data in steam every 3 or 6 months

well.it's an embarrassing situation again.do you know what can cause the missing of omsischnitstelle.exe?

and could there be more folders of BBS that aren't deleted when reinstalling?

it is possible to update omsischnitstelle.exe to let it not be deleted?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hello,

Thank you for your response - no I don't know what can cause the missing because it's not deleted normally. When reinstalling just delete the whole folder by yourself and let it fully reinstall.

Currently it's not possible, no.

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• hmmm sorry i really don't want to blame anything but could you please check the update server or this guy's ip may be banned?

i would like to retell the story so maybe we can find something strange in it?

my friend can update and enter BBS successfully before the premium update.but he didn't make this update in time.he did it 10 days later and then he found he couldn't finish the update because of the 0.2M pack.before this happened,his win 10 was in an old version,1902 or so.but he had windows defender at that time.no problems had occurred before(mine problem is even earlier than his).

and now he has disabled every antivirus software in his computer made firewall believed the file and tried to reinstall several times but the 0.2M pack won't be finished.the omsischnitstelle will always be killed by an unknown thing.

• Hello again,

For us it still looks like a Antivirus thing. Please try to manually download the Schnittstelle.exe (https://busbetrieb-simulator.de/files/omsiSchnittstelle.exe) and put it into the BCS main directory in the OMSI 2 folder. Thank you in advance!

hello.thank you for your solution.

this thread's creator : RE: no sever connection is the one i'm helping.you can close this thread and follow that one to help him directly now.thank you!