BBS loads Aachen instead of Städtedreieck21

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • So just like the the title says, when I choose a trip on Städtedreieck21 in BBS, OMSI sets the map as Aachen. And when I change the map to Städtedreieck21 BBS says that I can't change the map and closes OMSI.

Any solutions?

Edit: here's the log

• Hello & thank you for your ticket :)

As @Julian4k mentioned the log provided shows nothing unusual. Your OMSI log would be interesting to see.

You may notice the following line in the BCS log:

INFO 01.04.2022 20:52:59:606 Karte: Städtedreieck21

BCS tells OMSI the correct map; for me that means that the error has to be triggered by OMSI.

• Hello @a delusion,

Thanks again for your ticket. In your OMSI logfile when loading Städtedreieck you can see that in line 73 there‘s an error with the „ä“ as mentioned by you.

We‘ll change a query which should fix this problem with the next update.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello @a delusion,

Thanks again for your ticket. In your OMSI logfile when loading Städtedreieck you can see that in line 73 there‘s an error with the „ä“ as mentioned by you.

We‘ll change a query which should fix this problem with the next update.

Hi Sebastian, I can't thank you enough.

Hope there will be no problems after that.

Here's the fix that worked for me:

reinstalling windows.

Windows 10 1903 and 1909 are the worst versions I have seen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von a delusion () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by a delusion into this post.