Missing timetables in Berlin-Spandau

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello.I just took some tours in Berlin-Spandau and found that all the timetable of E lines are missing.I took two tours of 130E today and when i entered the game.I found that the timetables of 130E and 137E were both missing.Anything wrong with the system?

Why are they shown in the shift list when there are no tours in game?BBS says it's available.

• Hey CaptainZhang,

Thank you very much for your ticket :)

I see that you tried to drive two tours on 130E. I tried disposing them by myself in multiplayer, but it's not possible for me. The tour will not appear.

The 130E is only available when there are no holidays. Holidays in Berlin will begin on October 18th BUT due to internal regulations we're synchronizing North Rhine-Westphalia's holidays for all maps which began on October 11th.

Those lines are available for me to dispose this friday:

Those lines are available for me to dispose on October 25th (no holiday):

I will request compensation for those tours so they'll not appear as not-driven-tours. Are you still able to select tours from line 130E? You only should be able to see line 130 & N30, 137 and N33.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello!Thank you for your reply.

Now I can't see those E tours.

This happened on October 11st (the day before yesterday) when I saw my holidays.txt had just got updated.It was the start of Herbstferien.My German friend told me that there shouldn't be E tours on that day,So i reported this here.

But today i found the holidays.txt not like the one on Monday.It became normal again.Have you got you it updated again?

By the way,since the new holidays are coming,when can i see the SEV and stadtrund tours in ruhrgebiet?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey :)

Have you got you it updated again?

I resynced them with our server, it then downloaded it for you before driving and created a temporary file.

By the way,since the new holidays are coming,when can i see the SEV and stadtrund tours in ruhrgebiet?

They should be visible, we’ll check it until tomorrow :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -