Map prices / contracts

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • What is this? I agreed to renew a map for next month & I had already paid the fee asked (business contract sealed)... Now you increase the fee by 18k euro???

It's these things and the unrealistic taxes/fees that separates this company simulator from any form of reality!!!

• They had something wrong with prices and all companies pay sum which is for local companies. But they repaired it like this. They doesn't have worse solution for this problem like this... What We can expect. RIP for some poor companies...

• Der angezeigte Preis beim verlängern der Map war gültig und wurde von Dir akzeptiert. Die Buchung war allerdings danach geringer. Deshalb gab es nun eine Korrektur.

They had something wrong with prices and all companies pay sum which is for local companies. But they repaired it like this. They doesn't have worse solution for this problem like this... What We can expect. RIP for some poor companies...

Thank you for your replies, I already paid 9329 euro, now another +18k, i dont remember this map being 27k when i renewed. The total cost for this map February is 27k or 18k?

Local companies still have to buy maps? I thought the local company was a sandbox version of game.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Allgemein hinzugefügt