Beiträge von AdyG

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

This is really good information, I only learn this from this thread. Again it's not something a lot of drivers will do, it's hard enough getting people to check omsi log file when they have problems. If this could be incorporated into the game it would help all drivers benefit.

Die betroffenen Betriebe müssen lediglich das Geld zurückzahlen, das sie durch Bug-Using erwirtschaftet haben. Wer bei uns auf unehrliche Weise Geld "ercheatet", muss dieses wieder zurückzahlen.

I think this is the first game I've played where the players are punished with a big fine, for benefiting from a game bug. While countless times drivers have lost ("cheated" of) much time and money because of game bugs without benefit (map/omsi issues, cannot end tour, network connection etc).

I drive long time with collision for pedestrians & scenery, but not for cars as they would drive into back at stops etc. The results never said 100% for collison or 50%, i never change setting to compare. How would the driver validate they were or not getting 50%. For having 2 out of 3 collision active how would they know if entitled to 50% or 100%? To use words like "CHEAT" is an insult and ridiculous.

We are not the game testers, when i buy this DLC it didn't say early/beta release. If there are bugs it's the fault of developers not fault of the players.

I received loan to repay amount that I gained on a bug, and an extra 295k loan/fine invented (for not reporting it). I have small company & used to drive & transfer my own money to pay for the maps for others to play, now i cannot afford these maps and put 90% company share to pay loan/fine.

The money gained would have been taxed at 50% already, then you have to repay full amount gained (again pay tax), then in my example i have to repay 295k fine again i have to earn over 400k to pay this (tax =income-(expenditure/2)). Maybe i didn't pay attention in business studies but in which country do you calculate taxable income by (income-(expenditure/2))?

The idea of this DLC is very good, adding company for omsi, but it still needs to be fun & it shouldn't be so hard for companies to pay for maps. The popular maps should be cheaper, then there wouldn't be so much worry about this update. I have already had my money worth as i had 27 hours before DLC and now i have 790 hours in omsi, it has given omsi extra interest.

This update is not a problem for me, and I've been rank 20 for long time i have no use for personal money. If i had option i would put company share 90% for me, and 30% for others, instead of having option of different pay rates for company owners we have to pay the transfer tax (paying tax 3 times, income tax, transfer tax, company tax). It's neither fun or realistic.

I live with the faults, It's been fun and i continue for awhile, but I'm now waiting for my next Bus sim with good realistic driving & business included in main game. I will not buy buggy java add-on again.

Der angezeigte Preis beim verlängern der Map war gültig und wurde von Dir akzeptiert. Die Buchung war allerdings danach geringer. Deshalb gab es nun eine Korrektur.

They had something wrong with prices and all companies pay sum which is for local companies. But they repaired it like this. They doesn't have worse solution for this problem like this... What We can expect. RIP for some poor companies...

Thank you for your replies, I already paid 9329 euro, now another +18k, i dont remember this map being 27k when i renewed. The total cost for this map February is 27k or 18k?

Local companies still have to buy maps? I thought the local company was a sandbox version of game.

What is this? I agreed to renew a map for next month & I had already paid the fee asked (business contract sealed)... Now you increase the fee by 18k euro???

It's these things and the unrealistic taxes/fees that separates this company simulator from any form of reality!!!