Eschy5 füllt dieses Forum

• Mitglied seit 27. Mai 2017
  • Letzte Aktivität:
Erhaltene Reaktionen
Trophäen
Profil-Aufrufe
Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

• hello I do not know how to go on bus company because he tells me that my profile is afflier he asks me to reset my profile could you help me please

• ja ich würde den kredit gerne haben das ich den als kleine rate abzahlen kann

• help me, I can not login. Email and password are correct, but BBS says they are incorrect.

I already opened a ticket but there was no response.

BBS does not enter correct password and email.

• Hi The account is linked whit too many different omsi isntallations! Open a new ticket et aod-omsi.de to reset can you help me please.

• Hello, when i try to open Bus company simulator, in log menu i receive this message "the profile is linked with too many different omsi installations, visite pedepe to reset" , can you help me, thanks

• Code
    serveur bbs HS impossible de se connecter au mode multijoueur vous remercie
  • friend bbs is closing every time in this version if you have how to correct this bugado

• hallo mein bbs startet garnicht mehr ich starte das in steam wir geöffnet steht da und dann geht das wird geöffnet weg und es passiert nichts mehr

• 1239DE NUMBER Ticket

• Number of my request to solve the problem of 1239. I ask that you please you send the email from my account within the game and bring this email here. [email protected] my player name and : Nile Mello Napster i am as driver of the company : TLESGameS

• When I try to access the game he does not recognize my email. Ja has 4 days that I am expecting a solution to my problem and ninquem addresses

• Good Morning . Unfortunately I'm having trouble accessing my account

• You how to reset my account

• Reset My Account My account not to have opened my mind in the game