OMSI2 ADD ON EXPRESS 91.06

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Be careful.
    It will take a warning by a moderator.
    It is forbidden to remember this DLC.

As long as he does not spam the hole Forum with this map, there won‘t be a warning at all.

We won‘t discuss about this now! If your acting does not feel like spam for you ok, but please respect that it feels like spam for us!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Finn Wiskandt

Inhaber von Eurobus

• @Finn Wiskandt as players who buy your products , We have the right to discuss, so it's good for games from Germany , No, you can discuss any problems you call spam because it makes no sense. I have two questions to you @Finn Wiskandt , Many colleagues write that in the technical department support- Waiting for a long time, and not repairing and disposing of people like you. Please stop scaring people in this forum and stop the topic because eventually all of this forum will go away user forum. 1.map OMSI2 ADD ON EXPRESS 91.06 steam, add to OMNINAVIGATION ? answer
    2. Achen map showing red line navigation errorwhen will it finally be done. answer

The full-featured OMNINAVIGATION software should have every map published in STEAM.
    Reported my problems and other players in the department Support It should be handled quickly and not the way you wrote to me @Finn Wiskandt -do not write, silence on topic and wait. So do not run professional companies and programmers and pass it on to your company boss Niclas PeDePE It may affect you how you should behave and work on mistakes and how to talk to people.

• Hi,

This forum is for discussions, but not for discussions about moderating, but actually this is something that is between Me, or PeDePe, and him, so please stay out of that.

The problem is: I can‘t decide if that map comes to the multiplayer or not. The Trip team decides that together with the developers.

We are aware that there long waiting times in den Support, but unfortunately we are just extremely busy right now. We are very sry for that, also in your case the problem is, that you simply can’t do anything. We have to wait for the developers to answer on your problem, the support is in that case just the way of communication.
    But I can assure your that we are working hard on improving our service and we will give money to people, who had to wait a long time.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Finn Wiskandt

Inhaber von Eurobus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Finn Wiskandt ()

• I was asking about the addition of Omninavigation OMSI2 ADD ON EXPRESS 91.06 . @Finn Wiskandt please Hurry the developers map Achen line red fix bug.
    Omninavigation program if it is to be professional must operate properly with maps that are added there add Achen, and other maps published in steam. Submit my information developers, Trip team .

• The map has a problem. It shows a stop which does not exist. It is also not possible to create a roadmap. Ask the developer of the map.

• Mapa Achen Previously worked well and there is no problem in it. The problem is with the program OMNINAVIGATION .
    OMSI2 ADD ON EXPRESS 91.06 works properly in the game. You as authors @Zelleb OMNINAVIGATION You should ask the map authors if you want something to have a map in the navigation not players. All the time, the map of Achen is not working red line leading is a bug that has not been repaired for a long time and it is a pity that you allow it. @Zelleb

• Ich habe es gerade ebend nochmal probiert mit der RoadMap und bekomme deswegen folgende fehlermeldung in der Logfile
    "1116 21:38:27 - - Error: Fehler: Busstop-Eintrag findet fehlerhafterweise nicht die passende Station!"
    Habe die Map sogar nochmal im Aktuellen zustand gedownloadet.
    Ohne die RoadMap funktioniert OmniNavi und die BBS Karte nicht.
    Dies soll ja vermieden werden, solange dieses Problem nicht gelöst ist können wir die Karte nicht Aktivieren.

Google Übersetzer:

I have not again tried with the RoadMap and therefore get the following error message in the log file"1116 21:38:27 - - Error: Error: Busstop entry does not find the appropriate station wrongly!"Have the map again in the current state downloaded.Without the RoadMap OmniNavi and the BBS card does not work.This is to be avoided, as long as this problem is not resolved the card can not activate.

• Today, I looked at the problems with roadmap. There aren´t any solution how generate full minimap, because tiles, which cannot be generated are contain objects from Hamburg 109, and these tiles are not included in the folder of map and global.cfg. I think it´s some kind of protection, because author has a permit to use and expand these objects in the package...

So... I wrote an email to author of map. I hope He will provide us with a full roadmap or all the tiles... I will write more informations once I get answer from him.

By the way...
    Roadmap can be generated, I tried it, but it was need a small change (I made it)...

• To fix the red line at Aachen, is related to the developer of the map, because he didn't set the stationlinks correctly to the road. Please try to contact him by your own. If he had any questions, he may contact our Support-Team to get further Informations to update his map officially.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• I have a small suggestion.
    Why you can´t use the part of minimap which we have? You can simply add this part of minimap and write warning, for example "Warning! Some parts of the minimap may be missing." And it´s up on the player to decide If We will continue to drive on this map. We can use ingame navigation.

By the way: New maps to the OMSI are bigger than earlier and there can be some issues likes this. These issues can have any (most) popular map. I think, there will be only this way, how to solve it.

It's just an idea, don´t hate me please. ;)