Driver Rating

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Nein
    Ingame Username
    Oh_Gaz
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    N/A

Hi there,

New user here. I've noticed that despite my efforts, my driver rating is almost always extremely low. I have had drives with 0 accidents, 0 speeding, driving slow/carefully over cobblestones, driving around 40Km mostly wherever I go. And yet my driver rating is still anywhere from 10-30% after a route.

I've currently only driven in Neuendorf with the MBO305 for now in testing, but that's my results so far.

Is there something I am missing here that I need to do with my driving or a potential bug? Many thanks.

• The score is entirely generated and calculated by OMSI. Our software only makes visible this value calculated by OMSI. Unfortunately, there is little we can do to help.

However, I can say from experience that such low results are often calculated incorrectly by Omsi when errors are generated in the log file.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Ok thanks. I'll take a look at the log file.

Sorry, one more question from a newbie - is there anywhere on the Companin App to check on the single career stats? I've yet to join a company and can't see anything in the app about the single player career.

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert