FURTHER INFORMATIONS

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello guys,

Being passionate about urban transport, I was desperately looking for a fairly realistic simulation of a company in this sector, and I seem to have found it with City Bus Manager!!...I was able to see the articles presenting the game when it was published, as well as the summary list of updates which then followed, and I was able to see the impressive progress and work that was provided 8|8| !!...

So I really want to buy it but I have a few questions before taking the plunge:

1-If I want to base my company in Israel, are all the cities represented from the smallest to the largest (I would like to use the bus network of the city of Haifa where I live for example!!)?

2-Can we change region of the world once we have exhausted the development possibilities in the country in which we initially launched: for example if I want to move from Jerusalem to Paris is this possible?

3-Speaking of Paris, does the map on which we follow the route of our buses represent all of the city's 20 districts?

4-For public lines, are there really plans and routes for the 20 lines serving Paris? If I wish to expand to the Paris region, are the plans of the RATP lines serving the departments surrounding Paris included?

5-How is passenger traffic simulated in the game, on what basis is the attendance at each stop on a line? Are weekday peak/off-peak and weekend/holiday hours taken into account?

6-I saw that it was now possible to build up to 15 annex depots in addition to the company's headquarters depot: are these depots the same model as the headquarters depot?
    The Paris suburbs have several towns: is it possible to build a headquarters depot and additional depots in each of them?

Thank you for your answers which I look forward to!!

• Answer to 1 & 3: Maps are based on https://www.openstreetmap.org/ which means everything is based 100% on real life streets/locations (with few months outdated info etc, last ingame update was in march I think). The same map are used by some real life navigation software for example.

2. You can't change regions in the the same savegame but you can start another save.

4. All ines are placed by you, no lines are prebuilt in the game. The are suggested stop locations which again comes from real life info.

Can't answer you on 5-6 as I don't know the details of 5 and haven't reached far enough for 6.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Allgemein hinzugefügt
  • 5)

The passenger volume is calculated on the basis of POIs and houses. The more of them in the immediate area, the more passengers at the stop. The peak and off-peak times are also taken into calculation. Weekends also have a different peak and different passenger volume than weekdays.

6) You can build up to 16 depots in one savegame

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Daniel F.

• Hi guys!!

Thank you for your answers which finally convinced me to buy the game!!...

GameBurrow

Zitat

4. All ines are placed by you, no lines are prebuilt in the game. The are suggested stop locations which again comes from real life info.

So if I understood correctly, for public lines, it will be up to me to reconstruct their routes and stations? The so-called private lines are routes that I invent, which can complement the official network?!...

Barbapapa1

Zitat

5)The passenger volume is calculated on the basis of POIs and houses. The more of them in the immediate area, the more passengers at the stop. The peak and off-peak times are also taken into calculation. Weekends also have a different peak and different passenger volume than weekdays.

As for points of interest, in addition to residential areas, they could be major transport hubs, large areas of economic activity (industrial, commercial and tertiary) and tourist areas?

Zitat

6) You can build up to 16 depots in one savegame

Wow, that must be a fleet of 1600 buses to manage with a very impressive mass of staff in the company!!...It's better not to have a big stomach right away!!...As for additional deposits, do we have buildings comparable to the headquarters building?

To conclude, we can have access to all continents and countries without exception (I saw that the Antilles have been integrated so even more so small towns in other lost corners of the globe!!)?!...Each time we have to create a new era of games then? We can then access each of them separately to manage our networks in the four corners of the globe?

• So if I understood correctly, for public lines, it will be up to me to reconstruct their routes and stations? The so-called private lines are routes that I invent, which can complement the official network?!...

Correct

As for points of interest, in addition to residential areas, they could be major transport hubs, large areas of economic activity (industrial, commercial and tertiary) and tourist areas?

Also correct

At some point, the score will simply become too large to be calculated efficiently. But you can expand the map quite a bit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Daniel F.