Novi Sad - Bounding Boxes

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello. I can remove bounding boxes if you need.

but Is that in any way related to omninavigation?

• Yes, Im the creator of this map.

Im not sure I understand.

I have no complete street network of the Novi Sad map in OMSI.

Why is that so?

by the way Im looking forward to remove the bounding boxes in the future, but this map never been planned to drive with coallisions on at the first place, since the OMSI AI is quite dumb

• Hello, gibanica

yes sometimes maps are so big that we don't get the complete map as a roadmap so called faulty with your map it is so that there is a cancellation, the map is therefore not displayed completely with streets, but the line is still displayed.

And I noticed the bounding boxes during the test drive, because all our test drives with collision to a certain extent we still record the map, but then we make a request because of collisions, so the note to the community.

Me and my colleague look at the maps, there are so-called factors for us.

1 Collision we look at whether it works with or without collision, so all test drives with collision.

2 Traffic signs and traffic routes, whether they are there and whether they are correct.

3 Construction still we look at the map, if a map looks particularly nice, in this case yours, then it is something special for us.

4 Whether the roadmap works depends on two factors, either the developer provides one or we take the time to make one ourselves, which of course sometimes takes a little longer.

5 We check that all the lines in our system match the length in kilometers and that there are no 0.0 km errors, as we unfortunately often see.

6 Conclusion, what I like, what is negative is more negative, the map is rejected by us (example it all looks the same, then that is no added value for us, and we reject it).

So we work in their case, the map was included despite bounding boxes the hint was added the users know about it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -