Click Start to Begin stays on screen

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    KingsmanTransport

When I start Bus Company Sim, it loads up fine and can get to where I choose a tour. After choosing a tour, I click on Drive with this bus. It loads up omsi and on the screen it says, "Click Start to begin" or something like that. Once I click it, it loads into the game, but it stays on the screen. It used to bring up the tour info I believe. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it to go to the next thing it suppose to show.

Also, from some other ideas I read, I ran start-Admin.bat. This is the outcome. I see some Warning, but not sure if that is what is causing the issue. I removed my steamID.

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252530

Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [API loaded no]

Steam läuft!

Steam ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steam ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schriftart: System Bold

Schriftgröße: 50.0

Updates prüfen

bbs.dll 2035712

bbs.opl 2334

Dauer Updates prüfen: 1495 ms

Dauer Webservice Initialisierung: 2242 ms

Dauer Konfiguration: 546 ms

Dauer Login: 538 ms

Wetter wurde geladen

Karten geladen: 222 ms

Fahrzeuge wurden geladen

Busse geladen: 74 ms

300 Hof Dateien wurden geladen

Hof-Dateien geladen: 12 ms

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by pedepe_helper.m (file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/OMSI%202/Busbetrieb-Simulator/busbetrieb-simulator.jar) to method java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences.WindowsRegOpenKey(int,byte[],int)

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of pedepe_helper.m

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

true

Wichtige Lade-Threads fertig 302 ms

Alle Lade-Threads fertig 558 ms

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(4,3 kB, 34 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(18,98 kB, 38 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kingsman () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by kingsman into this post.

• Yes, this is really annoying. I had it a few times before. Sometimes the notice with 'click on start' stays there even if OMSI ie loaded, other moments all the notices (including the one with trip and tour info) are already gone when OMSI is loaded eventually. The only remedy now is to close OMSI and BBS completely and try to start the tour again. I hope developers are able to solve the issue.

In addition: the line with 'illegal access operations will be denied' sounds like an issue with some virus scanner. Did you check if BBS and its files/ ports are added to the whitelist?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mrbeans04 () aus folgendem Grund: Wrong understanding/ confusion

• Hello & thank you for your ticket.

In our eyes, these are currently isolated cases, as we cannot reproduce the problem and your log file looks unremarkable.

We have two possible solutions here:

• the firewall query was not answered correctly at the first start, so the BBS is not enabled - it helps to enable the BBS in the firewall so that it works properly.
    • OMSI must be reinstalled.

Experience has shown that the error here is not in BBS, but in the operating system's own access rights.

I'll set it to "Solved" for the moment. If there is still a need for support, please reply here again.

Thank you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -