Bus Company Simulator crashes a few minutes into the tour

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    Alexander2801

I have tried to use bus company simulator on multiple maps and it crashes after a few minutes everytime. I have tried to verify my game files and reinstall both Omsi and Bus company simulator and nothing has worked so far. Bus Company simulator still crashes.

Omsi 2 logfile logfile.txt

Bus Company simulator Logfielog.txt

• Hello,

Thank you for your ticket.

According to your logfiles OMSI crashes multiple times. In the OMSI's logfile no tour was started. Can you provide a proper logfile with a "normal" tour etc. in it where it crashes?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• To add to it when Bus company simulator crashes a few minutes into a tour then the screen first turns black and then everything reloads in Omsi while the Bus company simulator application is totally frozen, but Omsi does still work fine.

New logfiles from right after BCS crashes.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(19,14 kB, 34 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(108,66 kB, 33 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Alexander28 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Alexander28 into this post.

• Hi,

All the OMSI log files you provided are based on Yorkshire.

Each time, the OMSI log file contains indications of a faulty installation, which affects OMSI to the extent that even the graphics card fails, and the log says, “Direct3D-Device lost!”.

Please ensure that the installation is error-free. Then our software should no longer cause problems due to errors in OMSI.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert