Omsi 2 Palma 2021 map doesn't works me

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I only see the sky when I open the map Palma 2021 and I try to do all I can but it doesn't works

I find in Omsi map tools that is missing the object :

Sceneryobjects\Streetobjects_MC\Betonrohr.sco

I only want someone to help me. Thank you! <3

It only works me for five minutes and crashed me when I exit the depot and in the highway it crashed

I only see the sky when I open the map Palma 2021 and I try to do all I can but it doesn't works

I find in Omsi map tools that is missing the object :

Sceneryobjects\Streetobjects_MC\Betonrohr.sco

I only want someone to help me. Thank you! <3

It only works me for five minutes and crashed me when I exit the depot and in the highway it crashed

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von [PeDePe] Daniel T. () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von MiguelC mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Hi Miguel, based on your information it seems that a necessary file is missing in one of your OMSI folders. If I'm right, the Betonrohr.sco file defines how streets in Palma2021 should look like. Do you get a specific warning message that the file is missing?

Did you try already to uninstall and install complete OMSI installation? That was what helped me earlier, when I had problems in the standard Palma map.

Kind regards, Mrbeans04