OmniNavigaton dont work

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi all,

I install the omninavigation via Steam.

Also i activate the lisance here.

But the navigation seems not work.

Starts with Omsi but works at the backround and i do not see anything.

I try to reinstall but the problem still remain.

I cant find anyware a manual how to, but i can't.

So i need help to work and to make playble.

Thanks in advance

PC: i9 9700k @5GHZ - Gigabyte RTX 3080-Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master (Rev1.0)-Ram 16gb

Simucube V2 Pro DD wheel-Heusinkveld Sprint pedal

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von troffeo ()

• Hi @PeDePe,

Thanks for your reply.

I try both Grundorf, Berlin - Spandau and also Baumgarten maps as you suggest above.

The application load well with Omsi 2, but the screen of the navigator still freeze and no do anything.

I try to make a route but the screen of the navigator still freeze and don't have also the red line of the route neither my name.

The application didn't anything at all.minimapLog.txt

PC: i9 9700k @5GHZ - Gigabyte RTX 3080-Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master (Rev1.0)-Ram 16gb

• Okay,

let us try something Else.

In the main directory of OmniNavigation there is a file with the name "startAdmin.bat". Please start this file once with administrator rights. OmniNavigation should now open as usual - a black console window should also appear, which should gradually fill with content. If the problem occurs again, please copy the contents of the black console window into your thread. Important: Please copy everything first and then close OmniNavigation (if you close OmniNavigation or kill it via the TaskManager, the black console window will also close).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Hi troffeo,

it looks like your network is not forwarding the requests to our server. Please check your local firewall and port permissions. You may need to refer to the manual of your security software.

Hi,

I cant understanding well your request.

First of all I have your BCS and work without and issue (when use the BCC I can see the omninavigation to works fine!) so I don't think the problem with the omninavigation isn't my network!

Also I don't have any security software, except the windows firewall. At the top, the folder of OMSI 2 installation in my pc (also is the same file folder who I have install the OmniNavigaton), has exception of the windows firewall.

Second is better to give me a product manual to see how it work your product, because here our process to solve my problem is very very slow...

I try to use the omninavigation from the Monday without any lucky...

FYI I have uninstall the omninavigation and if we cant find any solution to works Ill like to refund it.

Thanks

George

• I have forwarded your request to the developers. Apart from the connection problem, no other cause is currently visible to me.

Hi again,

Did have any news about my problem?

How long time needs for the process?

Thanks

• I have the answer from the developers:

According to the log file, the connection to the omniNavigation interface cannot be established. This may be due to the following reasons:

Firewall or security settings: The user's firewall or other security settings could be blocking access to port 5059. This is particularly relevant if the application works on other computers but not for this particular user.

Network problems: There could be a problem with the user's network configuration that is preventing access to the local host (127.0.0.1). The use of a VPN could possibly be a cause of this.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• I see the possible reasons causing the problem but I can't see the solutions to fix the problem.

So what you suggest to fix it?

Again I want to say that:

1. I dont use any 3rd part of security or firewall except the windows firewall, plus also I have done exception the installation folder from windows firewall and windows security scan.

2. My network has pure factory settings since 10 years, plus also with the same network I can access to BCS (Bus Company Simulator) and I

can use the inside OmniNavication without any issue.

I'm still to wait a solution, if you can provide it.

Thanks in Advance

George

• Perhaps port 5059 is being used by another application on the system and is therefore blocked. This port is only used by ON, not by BBS, which might explain why there are no problems with the BBS. Unfortunately, we don't have any other solution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• You will receive this information from the manufacturer of your software. In your case Microsoft.

It is often sufficient to fill a search engine of your choice with the question. We only offer support for our software.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• I open the 5059 port (both TPC and UDP) plus setup both ports to allow edge traversal.

Now I can see the map of the Omninavigation to work (I can see online other drivers), but I can't see myself and the red line of my selected route.

So now what is the problem????????

PS attached the log file and the Omninavigation start-Admin.bat file.

log.txtOmniNavigation_start-Admin.bat.txt

I'm still waiting for a solution

• Hi Daniel,

I try with Grundorf but the problem still the same.

Also from yesterday the BBS start to have problem too.

Still at loading with no process, as say without to communicate and load the omsi.exe

I noticed that popup (you can see at the attachment's photo's) who ask me about how I want the program to open.

I think don't' have that before.

It's normal?

Finally how can make your programs to communicate with the Omsi?

What you suggest to I do about it?

• Okay, this is a really unusual problem and we have had it before with OMSI. It seems that some entries in the Windows registry are no longer correct. Unfortunately, the only tip I can give is to completely uninstall OMSI and BBS, delete the remnants from the hard disk and reinstall.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von 2nd Level auf In Bearbeitung geändert
  • I try make start the BBS "manually"

And works!

I'm pretty sure that is a conflict maybe:

A. Java

B. Some strange thing caused when install the Omninavigation!!!

Because NEVER had issues with BBS before...

How you explain that the BBS works OK when start manually?

Because at my point (I'm not pro even med but ok) that problem isn't that to must have uninstall 200gb and all my Omsi installation for no reason...

I believe the uninstallation, the format etc. is the easy way to avoid all my complains.

BUT I'm strongly sure that after the fresh install, the problem's still remains...

So I don't like to uninstall at the moment, nothing except the bad programs may i say like Omninavigation....

Please look my pictures below

Also I want to ask the Java requirements to works the BBS, in case missing something

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von troffeo ()

• Hi, a new installation still makes sense. There conflicts with registry and OMSI related Plugins.
    Java is embedded and did not use any external Java Installation

The approximately 200GB of data is mainly located in the folders:

- Vehicles

- Sceneryobjects

- maps

- splines

- Ticketpacks

- Addons

You are welcome to save these folders beforehand and restore them in the new installation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Hi Daniel,

I have to admit I was wrong!!!

I followed your advice, plus bought a new SSD disk and proceeded with a Omsi fresh install with it.

Starting with the basics, only the Omsi core game plus BBS-ON, AUXI tools and Enhanced Environment Pack, BOTH work without any issues.

So I apologize for inconveniencing you and wasting your time in order to resolve an issue that was clearly my responsibility!

I think I should close the issue as a resolution of my own fault.

I hope my "good luck" continues tomorrow when I install and everything else.

Thanks and sorry again!

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert