UE4 fatal error

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    alexwalkerinfo
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    Simply Connect

I am getting this fatal error message when loading into the company or returning from an OMSI run.

It doesn't always appear, so sometimes on the 2nd or 3rd attempt I load in fine.

• Hi. we go in a bit deeper. Please create a…

• DXDIAG

report. For that open your run-window (Windows+R) and type „dxdiag“ and hit enter. In the upcoming windows, wait until the processbar on lower left corner is finished, hit “Save All information...”, and save it.

Please provide the file here.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Thank you for your cooperation. According to DxDiag, everything looks good so far. I'm a little worried about the installation of vjoy.exe because the program is not released for Windows 11 according to the developer. However, I suspect that it does not access the UE4 engine. We'll see what happens, so I need some other information:

Please try to run the start-admin.bat in BBS folder with admin rights (right-click). Normally, at least one black window should fill with content. Please went trough BBS and try to start OMSI with BBS again.

If it fails again, please post the content from start-admin-Window.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• It is very difficult to find the error. I'll get in touch with the developers, but until then please try the following:
    Please open your BBS directory again and delete the complete UE4 folder.

Please also delete the busbetrieb-simulator.jar and insert this instead:

https://busbetrieb-simulator.d…/busbetrieb-simulator.jar

Then start the software again. It will take some time because about 2GB of UE4 will be downloaded again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf 2nd Level geändert
  • I have new information from the development team.

The UE4 error message usually appears when the computer is too bad and does not meet the system requirements. According to the DxDiag, however, it easily fulfills the requirements. The fact that it sometimes suddenly works also indicates that it theoretically works. Anti-virus programs are often to blame for such arbitrary problems, perhaps an exception should be set for BBS and the .exe files in the "Busbetrieb-Simulator\UE4" folder.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von 2nd Level auf In Bearbeitung geändert
  • Yeah it can't be my system requirements to run the small 3D depot. I already have an exclusion for the entire OMSI 2 folder in the Windows 11 default anti-virus which is all I have.

I have only experienced this issue since upgrading from an AMD Vega 56 to an AMD 6750XT. I am regularly playing Microsoft Flight Sim and other games with no problem.

I wonder if you have anyone on your team that has this or a similar card and can test with the latest driver.

I will try a few other things on my end like turning off XMP profile... but I have no trouble with any other game.

Thanks

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf 2nd Level geändert
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von 2nd Level auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert