BCS Premium

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    Jimmoc
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    United Bus Company

hello am very sorry to ask of this i was wondering if you can please transfer my gold to my new company United Bus Company I accidentally left my old company cause been bit of hard few weeks for me my father left other weekend left my mother younger brother and with no food or money we found out while i was having my cancer operation which am now cancer free thank god he was cheating on my mother gone to be with that person so been in emotional state last few weeks i left my company by mistake when i was meant to leave different company i didn't notice till it was to late i am sorry to ask of this i totally understand if you can't transfer my gold to my new company United bus company i will just have to wait till Decemeber to buy it again if you can't do it thank you and again am sorry to be a pain

• I currently find twelve insolvent businesses with the name Terrier Group and three of them had Gold Status. Please provide me with the date of establishment of the old business or send me information from the last purchase of Gold status so that we can make the transfer from the correct business.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von 2nd Level auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert