OmniNavigation not working on Windows 11

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi, after a long break from omsi I decided to come back to the game. I installed the game and all DLCs - including OmniNavigation. And the problem is that after selecting the map and bus, after a few seconds I have a black screen, OmniNavigation hangs and stops working. The game itself then works normally. I have the same problem with Bus Company Simulator, after a few seconds of game play, black screen, BCS freezes and I can't do anything about it. I ran ON and BCS in administrator mode but it didn't help. Here is my log file from ON.

EDIT: I try reinstall everything and this also didn't help.

Dateien

• log.txt

(12,73 kB, 56 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log start admin.txt

(849 Byte, 50 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von barti666 ()

• Hi,

We now go in a bit deeper. Please create a…

DXDIAG

and

MSINFO

report. For that open your run-window (Windows+R) and type „dxdiag“ and hit enter. For the MSINFO open the run console again and type „msinfo32“. In the upcoming window go to „file“, „export“ and save it. Please provide both files here. I moved the post to our internal section in case there is sensitive data.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• There are two graphics chips built into your laptop.

Currently you are using Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics but you need to force using your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU. Please try to set this card for OMSI and our Software by using the NVIDIA ControlPanel or deactivate/deinstall your Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert