OmniNavigation didn't display minimap

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Before I install the new map the OmniNavigation is working. But when I installed the new map (Liberty City and cayuga USA) the OmniNavigation can start ,but the minimap don't display

The minimap stayed at that time when before I install these maps and did't edit anymore.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(11,01 kB, 44 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(8,66 kB, 60 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • minimapLog.txt

(53,93 kB, 51 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hello & thank you for your ticket!

For OmniNavigation to work it is essential that PeDePe creates roadmaps and uploads them onto it's FTP server. When a user tries to drive on the map the data is loaded and displayed properly.

As I see we do not have included both maps in Multiplayer; therefore we didn't create any roadmap for you to load.

When using OmniNavigation you're able to create the roadmap by yourself to use it. Just boot OmniNavigation and press the button on the bottom right - then follow the instructions:

Otherwise you can deactivate OmniNavigation and use the BCS-integrated minimap which should work in any case.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -