Insolvent Company

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    Ruben17
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    STCP

Hello everything is fine?

I haven't been to the bus company for some time and I didn't know that I would open insolvency if I didn't play.

Is it possible to give the company another chance?

I was very grateful.

If you can even create another company, let me know.

• Hello, the rules of the game state that the business will be closed after 7 days if you have a deficit. Unless you have a gold business. Then you would be protected from bankruptcy.

It is clearly pointed out when founding a company. It would not be fair to the other players to reactivate a company that has gone bankrupt.

It looks like you'll have to start all over again. If you really want to have your own business, you have to be aware of the consequences.

• Sorry if I say this: but you are expressly informed of what happens when you set up your business. Unfortunately, almost everyone wants to set up a business, but nobody wants to be an effective driver.

• Hello RAGM1998

There is nothing to add to the answer of @VBW (oliver) CEO .

When setting up a business, you are clearly informed beforehand that a business will go bankrupt after 7 days with a negative account balance.

For reasons of fairness towards all other players, no exception can be made in such a case.

I'm sorry I can't give you a nicer answer.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert