Incorrect Liveries when bus is bought, repainting does nothing.

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    gne-mad_taylor

If I purchase a new, or repaint an existing bus in BBS, it simply doesn't work. It will select a random livery from the files and apply it, and it doesn't matter whether I spend money to repaint it, it doesn't even change on the bus. This is the same with every bus I own. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Hello. I have investigated this problem further and have found my own solution. It turns out lots of people have this issue, and the way to resolve it is to go into the repaint .cti file for the vehicle affected, and rename all the repaint names to have no brackets in it (( )), including square brackets ([ ]). This must be done to all repaints in that specific vehicle for BCS to work in the expected way.

For example:

[PH6] Devon - ThirtyFive (Pre-Refurb)

needs to be renamed to something like this:

PH6- Devon - ThirtyFive - Pre-Refurb

It's a time consuming task to do however it works for me and I no longer have that issue. Please direct others to this post who have this issue as it took a lot of work to find out the issue. Cheers.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Hello. I have investigated this problem further and have found my own solution. It turns out lots of people have this issue, and the way to resolve it is to go into the repaint .cti file for the vehicle affected, and rename all the repaint names to have no brackets in it (( )), including square brackets ([ ]). This must be done to all repaints in that specific vehicle for BCS to work in the expected way.

For example:

[PH6] Devon - ThirtyFive (Pre-Refurb)

needs to be renamed to something like this:

PH6- Devon - ThirtyFive - Pre-Refurb

It's a time consuming task to do however it works for me and I no longer have that issue. Please direct others to this post who have this issue as it took a lot of work to find out the issue. Cheers.