Program on the mobile phone that shows table and time if it is late or early during the trip

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    Izidoro
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    Move Bus

I'm looking for a program that installs on my phone and I can monitor my speed trips if I'm ahead or lateGood night. There is some program that is installed on the phone that shows the minutes if your trip is early or delayed. I found the Advanced Omnibus Driver it appears the minutes. Is there any program like this because this is not working

• Do I understand it right? Would you like to have an app on your mobile phone that shows you the current speed from the BCS?

The "Bus Operation Simulator Assistant" app can do that. You can also use this app to control the cash register, open doors or call up the most important information about your multiplayer account or your company. You can find the app in the Google Playstore or in the Apple Appstore.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert