Summer timetables in winter

• Hello today there has been a few problems ason bcs the timetables for a map called westcountry3 have changed to summer but when i spawn in omsi i can not do the summer timetbales its kind of an annoying one as i sometimes can not carry out the run after selected could anyone help?

• Hello!

Thank you for the ticket. I looked inside the map's TTData folder and cannot see that there is a timetable change - how is it changed to summer? Was there an update which maybe isn't included?

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hi!

Thank you for the reply. We checked again and can't see any summer or winter timetables on the map. We only see the standard lines and line packages.

Can you tell us where we see that summer or winter times are used? Are only specific lines affected?

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• The lines that come with the map that are the 35/x35/122 i will give an example but it shows them as the summer duties then it loads you into the game and in omsi when you go to pick the timetable it has for example 105w instead of 105s which BCS is showing when you pick a tour.

it does work now but its all on a summer timetable in winter...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kettle () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by kettle into this post.

• Hi,

Good to hear. You didn‘t ask my question right - I can‘t see from outside that the tours in your screenshot are summer or winter lines. Where do you know this from?

Without that information we cannot look for errors 😅

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• yh so whats happened is for a few days BCS was showing summer timetables and omsi in the map was showing winter tours but now both BCS and the map are showing summer tours so there is no real problem now apart from its showing summer tours in winter but i think thats a problem with the map now it should be all fine now