event date announcement in advance?

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.i'm a player who like those events.just want to know if it is possible to see a event date announcement list in advance each season or each year.

seeing the announcement just several days before it starts sometimes makes me and my friends unprepared

• I'm just curious... How you cannot be prepared for something, which doesn't have any requirements, if I don't count the time?

well,actually not me.it's my friends.someone missed the premium release event in May because of their study and work...also don't have time to check the message every day:(

btw,i'm just looking forward to the next one but i can't guess the next theme.i've met the theme of summer,winter,christmas,easter.....

it's interesting to get the bonus.but guessing the date for the next is hard...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.