idea for gaining the old badges

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.it's just another idea.as we know,there have been some events in BBS but some of the players/companies were not able to participate in them.can we use the money or EP in BBS to buy the old badges?

it is easy to gain a badge during an event.so i think the players/companies who missed them can use more money or EP to buy those old badges as souvenirs.

i remember i got my badge during the premium release event with about 250 Ev.p,and the money i got from the tours were about 6,000 euros.so maybe the price for old badges can be 10,000~15,000 euros or 100~200 EP per one?

it's just an idea.i have seen some forums selling their old anniversary badges.they can use the scores in that forum to exchange it.

• I think it should stay the way it is. The badges should only be given as a reward for the tours driven or the tasks completed. So they also represent a kind of quality mark for the company (or player). It shows that this company (or player) was very active. If the badges could simply be bought (like a souvenir), they would no longer have the same value.

Also, meeting the requirements for a badge isn't necessarily that easy. Large companies, for example, have to meet much higher requirements than smaller companies. So it's not necessarily easy for everyone.

• I think it should stay the way it is. The badges should only be given as a reward for the tours driven or the tasks completed. So they also represent a kind of quality mark for the company (or player). It shows that this company (or player) was very active. If the badges could simply be bought (like a souvenir), they would no longer have the same value.

Also, meeting the requirements for a badge isn't necessarily that easy. Large companies, for example, have to meet much higher requirements than smaller companies. So it's not necessarily easy for everyone.

yeah.i have thought about whether it is fair to the players who participated in them.so i think it should be more expensive to buy the badges.

also,they should be shown as souvenirs instead of gained from the event

somebody really wants to collect them but they are new comers

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.