Price for premium

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.i've just checked the price.since there is a 3 month BBS gold company.why there isn't a 3 month BBS premium?i think it can be better

btw,when can Alipay be available?I'm ready to buy it :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hi CaptainZhang,

You can choose 1 month in BCS and change the amount of months in the onlineshop cart. With that way it is also possible to buy more months directly.

Alipay should be available soon. It's technically already implemented, but there are some issues with our payment provider on which we don't have any influence. We are currently in contact with them and hope that it will be fixed until Friday. I will let you know once it is available :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Niklas Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Hi CaptainZhang,

You can choose 1 month in BCS and change the amount of months in the onlineshop cart. With that way it is also possible to buy more months directly.

Alipay should be available soon. It's technically already implemented, but there are some issues with our payment provider on which we don't have any influence. We are currently in contact with them and hope that it will be fixed until Friday. I will let you know once it is available :)

thanks for the information!really looking forward to it

sorry for bothering.but alipay is still not available

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Allgemein hinzugefügt