MercedesBenz O530 v5 bug

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.my company bought a O530 G v5 Euro3 18M|3D|Voith.and in the company it shows the right one.

but when i go into omsi.the bus is euro 2 version

i've tried to ignore the euro 2 version.in the company it shows i have installed the euro 3.but after i ignored euro 3,it stills shows i can drive the bus.

Dateien

• log.txt

(103,06 kB, 88 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • laststn.txt

(1,19 kB, 85 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hello,

Thank you for your ticket! The laststn.txt shows the E2 Citaro, in BCS you choose the E3. Is the correct .bus file in the vehicle's folder? Are there any overlapping names?

Is this only happening with this bus? Currently I think of an name issue due to there are so many Mercedes Benz bus mods.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• now i only find problems with this bus

the name of the files are the same.they are both called 18M|3D|Voith.

but the friendlyname in the files are different

• Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Does this problem occurs on only one map or on several ones? Did you try deleting the .bus file from the spawned E2 Citaro and see if this helps?

EDIT: I now see that both have the same file name - please fix this and rename one file (that normally isn‘t possible in Windows in one directory .-.)

Does it work in OMSI without BCS?

Thank you in advance.

• Does this problem occurs on only one map or on several ones?

i think it is a yes.my friend has this problem too.i asked him to test in BCS and it showed E2

Zitat

Did you try deleting the .bus file from the spawned E2 Citaro and see if this helps?

EDIT: I now see that both have the same file name - please fix this and rename one file (that normally isn‘t possible in Windows in one directory .-.)

Haven't tried yet.I think this should work

Zitat

Does it work in OMSI without BCS?

it should work fine in OMSI because OMSI reads its friendlyname first while BCS reads the file's name first,then friendly name.

In OMSI,it is divided to two selections called E2 and E3,but when buying the bus in BCS they are all called 18M|3D|Voith in the same O530 v5 folder,not showing whether it's E2 or E3.They are only showing E2 or E3 in the depot.

So i have an idea.is it possible to make BCS read the bus's friendlyname first,when buying the new bus?

i think the problem is the 18M|3D|Voith.they are all called this name.BCS only recognizes the bus's folder and its model's name when buying,not the brands.

so they are all seen as MB O530G_v5 18M|3D|Voith.But actually they are called EvoBus Citaro Euro 2/3 18M|3D|Voith.

Is it possible to change BCS's system?

• Hello,

Thank you again for your input. BBS knows the folder's name and the friendlyname. Both names are compared and the first macthing bus is picked - the file's name is not important. The system is not changeable.

Can you list us both, the bus folder's name and the friendlyname for the two buses?

Thank you!

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• i didn't change anything of these files

they are both in MB_O530_G_v5

their friendlyname are:

[friendlyname]

EvoBus Citaro Euro 2

18M|3D|Voith

[friendlyname]

EvoBus Citaro Euro 3

18M|3D|Voith

• Hey :)

We recreated it and figured out where the issue was - you were right, BCS currently only reads the folder‘s name and the vehicle‘s name, not the brand. Due to the E2 file is read forst by BCS this one will spawn.

The next update will include a fix for this problem and should no longer occur.

Have a nice ans hopefully sunny day!

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -