Questions about yesterday's update

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • hello.what was included in the yesterday's update?i didn't see any introduction anywhere.

and the installation of hamburg line 20 has brought me a mess.many things are changed/overwritten.also,i found that some prt files in some of the maps are overwritten too.

so i would like to know about the changelog to see if anything is changed by BBS

thank you in advance!

• OMSI-Update or BBS-Update?
    I received an update via Steam for OMSI yesterday. It was for the map St. Servan.

BBS.

i know the one for st.servan,but i'm not talking about it.

i received an update for BBS,which is 55MB.

and after that,all the things i edited for my buses and maps (DLC) are gone,which is weird

i don't know it was caused by BBS or steam.it was just like anti-cheat.the capacity i edited for buses and some of the map files are overwritten

you can check if you can still drive in neuendorf without going into OMSi-editor to transfer the map into OMSI2 version

wait.i may have figured it out.steam verified my files and overwrote the files which does not match the original one,as well as BBS.then BBS received an updated,which is necessary when installing it for the first time.

got some reply from other places.it seems to be a random bug that steam will reset your files when updating.

i've recovered my files now.this can be closed

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.